BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Rebecca G.
San Diego, CA
I love the idea of a setting spray, and this works really well! I spray it before going out at night and it really does make my make up last longer! Will repurchase. It's expensive but it's a worthwhile splurge.
Amanda C.
Port Hueneme, CA
This spray is my absolute favorite! My makeup still looks good the next morning, if I'm too tired to remove it at night. And it keeps my. Makeup great, even when I am overheating! Lol
Ankita S.
This make up setter is perfect. It literally makes ur make up look more bright, neat and makes u look fresh. It does not let the make up wear off easily and has good spray too. Would recommend it to everyone
Tran N.
Morrow, GA
I have this product as part of my everyday makeup category. This UD spray is finishing cherry top to my makeup every day. It gives that dewy look, and makes my makeup lasts all day. By the end of my long work days I still have my bb cream, eye makeup, and blush on thanks to this setting spray.
Janee' T.
This setting spray actually does make your make up last all day. I put makeup on at 6am and it last until at least after 9pm when I get home. I use underneath my foundation and at the end of my makeup routine
Bhavyaa P.
The UD all nighter setting spray is a cult classic. The duo is an amazing price for value as you are getting two spray bottles for only 9$ more. I would highly recommend stocking up while it is still available.
Bryanna M.
Clermont, FL
This works great. It is my go to. I only use it on days where I full face of makeup but it always makes me more confident. I don't worry about my makeup running or getting cakey after using it. It dries fast.
Maleah O.
I love this for times when I want my make up to just stay where it's at! This is used for when I am going to an event where I might be sweating and need my make up not to slip. I will continue to use this product.
Lulu R.
Selah, Wa
This setting spray really does keep your face on all night! I always have trouble with my foundation looking prime all day if I've ran out of this and have to go a day with out it.
Sarah W.
Portsmouth, NH
This setting spray keeps everything in place all day and throughout the night. Urban Decay is my top go-to brand for everything, and they definitely did not disappoint with this one! I will be purchasing again!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.