BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Hails M.
Englewood , Fl
This will last all night like it says! It is one of my favorite things because it will keep your makeup looking fresh for hours! No need to reapply with this stuff! I always tell people to buy it ! It's awesome!
Nina G.
This does it's job to lock my make up in place with a nice nozzle and not foul smell. I think my Wet n Wild spray works just as well, but has an awful smell, which leads me to prefer the Urban Decay one. I'd be open to trying other setting sprays, but this one definitely works and is a very solid option.
Mayte C.
one of the best things that has ever happened to me since I first started wearing makeup.
This honestly makes my makeup, especially my blush and highlighter, last for eight hours and more. I usually have 8-10 hour days and my highlight looks just as flawless as it did at application
Stephanie W.
Tampa, FL
This stuff is fabulous. I let my makeup set for five minutes or so before spritzing, but then I don't have to worry about the Florida humidity and heat ruining my makeup. I can't say that it'll really make it last 16 hours no matter what, but I absolutely use it every time I wear makeup.
Lucy R.
South El Monte, CA
Amazing setting spray I've ever used beef or! I've never felt so amazing before! Oily skin is not shown, very easy to apply. Extra useful for oily and dry skin. Totally would re buy! With every penny of it!
Marla V.
San Diego, CA
Really does make a difference in making my makeup last throughout the day. For me it's a must because I have oily skin. But I would say it's also good for combination skin. I've purchased this several times.
Nadia A.
Denver, CO
it gives me a smooth finish. it does do what it claims to do. my make up go all smooth and stay that way for an entire day. I also like to prep my skin with it too. The finish is demi matte which is perfect!
Allison S.
I love this setting spray. I can't imagine life without it! I bought it in a travel size to try out and after two uses returned for the full sized bottle! My makeup doesn't move and it doesn't add any extra shine or texture to my makeup.
Erika A.
Great for locking in your makeup all night, especially for oily patches. Its a little sticky when it first dried down, but that quickly goes away. I have went thru many bottles, very worth it in my opinion.
Sydney B.
Dover, NH
This stuff is the bomb. I used to just spray my face with hairspray before going out that way my makeup would stay on, this stuff works just as well and it does not make me break out or feel sticky whatsoever.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.