BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Bianca d.
Alameda, CA
This stuff really does work. Totally worth the investment. If you don't want to pay the full price, I suggest buying the smaller sized bottle for $14 dollars, since these products do last a a very long time.
Haley C.
Syracuse, UT
This is great setting spray! I can spray it on and it doesn't come off till I wash my makeup off. It doesn't make my makeup smear or get dry either! I love it. It lasts forever, so the price is worth the buy for sure! It also doesn't make me break out even though I have sensitive skin.
Dev W.
North Wales, PA
Love this product so much! I put it on after I have put on my entire face of makeup. I spray about 3-4 per use. It drys very quickly so you can put it on and go. It has a natural finish so you don't look oily. My roommate recommended this to me and I love it.
Jazmin V.
This is my alllll time favorite setting spray. I recommend buying the travel size to test it out on your face before spending $30 for a big one. I have oily skin and this keeps it down to the minimal. My HG!
Angelia T.
Baltimore , MD
THIS SIZE DINT LAST ME THAT LONG BUT IT WORKS! THE VALUE IS GOOD I WISH THAT A LITTLE WENT A LONG WAY. I FEEL IT DOES MAKE YOUR HIGHLIGHT STAY PUT BUT I DIDNT SEE MUCH OF A DIFFERENCE. IT IS EASY TO SPRAY ON YOUR FACE. I WOULD RECOMMEND.
Shelby S.
Lexington, KY
HOLY GRAIL ITEM!!! Love this and so amazed on how it works so great- I spray it 3-5 times in a X and T shape and I'm good to go all day. Keeps me from getting oily and my makeup stays! Love how easy it is to apply and drys within a few seconds. The value is great for the duo. Plus the bottles last for forever. Definitely will buy again.
Sara F.
Orange, TX
This stuff is amazing! I swear it makes my makeup bulletproof! I can put on a face for the night and finish with just a couple sprays and my makeup never moves! It's stays in place even if I dance all night!
Corinne H.
Brick, NJ
This is by far the best setting spray I have ever used. It keeps your make up on for hours and hours. I find that some sprays have a strong scent but this one does not. If you want to try this out but don't want to commit to the full size bottle you can get the travel size bottle from Sephora for 18$. It's worth the money in my opinion.
Ellie J.
I enjoy this product for days I know my makeup needs to stay on all day, but not otherwise. This setting spray definitely makes your makeup stay on, but it makes my skin look a little dry. It also smells very strong to me for some reason. I'd recommend this to people with oily skin.
Brittany H.
Hockley, TX
This definitely keeps your makeup on all day. The only reason that I am not giving it 5 stars is because it is quite pricey and I used all of mine super quickly. It's seriously a great setting spray though.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.