BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
derica a.
I can't tell a difference in how long my makeup lasts using this spray. I was having issues with my foundation becoming super patchy during the day. This spray didn't really help matters.
kristin l.
Once you use this product, you'll become addicted. I've worn this on the rainiest, sweatiest of nights and my makeup won't budge. I've even gone to sleep in my makeup and woken up with my eyeliner sharp as ever. Stunning!
lena w.
Naples, FL
Where I live it is hot and humid well through Halloween! UD all nighter setting spray keeps your look set so you can trick or treat with the kids and head to a party still in costume :)
Brenda S.
Ventura, CA
I've only used it a few times and I havent really paid attention if it has helped my makeup stay on my face. But it really does refresh you on a cold day as well does not have a bad scent
A M.
I have oily skin so I can't say that the setting spray really did anything for me... nothing that a little water and patting doesn't do. I've found that with my oily skin my greatest defense is actually a good primer.
Amanda S.
Idaho Falls, ID
Love this setting spray. It goes on as a fine mist and does not dry sticky. It kept my makeup in tack and matte all day. A little in the pricey side. But I haven't found anything that works as well. I am on my 3rd bottle
Rayna J.
Modesto, CA
Works great when doing a light based makeup. When I would do my heavier foundation and face it would make me oily fast throughout the day and I found myself blotting my face to much to like this product enough to use
Sarah V.
Macomb, MI
Purchased this travel size before getting the full size to see if I liked it. It definitely helps to keep your makeup on all day and sprays evenly all over the face unlike some other ones. I will continue to use this!
Julia C.
South Jordan, UT
Love love love this setting spray! This spray keeps my makeup where it is supposed to be and keeps it looking as fresh as when I first applied it. Definitely a holy grail of my makeup bag.
Chelsey N.
Granite Falls, WA
This product is amazing. It will always be part if my makeup bag! I used this all night in a vegas club, and an after party and some. I woke up the next day with my makeup looking great!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.