BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on ULTA*
Paige D.
Norman, OK
First setting spray I ever bought! I bought the travel size and surprisingly it lasted me MONTHS! I haven't repurchased for the sole reason that it is expensive for what it is, but I do recommend!
Savannah M.
This is a great deal for a great product. I have combination skin and this made my makeup last forever. It only takes a couple of sprays so the bottle lasts you at least a year. Will repurchase over and over!
Logan K.
Elk Grove Village, IL
MY makeup stays all night with this no matter what I am doing it gives a beautiful natraul finish with nice sheer undertones it is so light it feels like refreshing water on your face graet for any skin types I love iy !!
Madeleine H.
Renton, WA
This is the BEST setting spray I have ever used and I totally recommend it. Especially in the summer if you're going swimming without water proof foundation the spray will hold it. It isn't sticky or thick on your skin and it's amazing. Totally worth $25
Olivia G.
Chapmanville, WV
My absolute fave out of all the ones I've tried, lightweight & leaves a very matte looking finish. Just spray on & go, super easy to apply. Little pricey but worth it in my opinion. Definitely recommend.
Cora W.
Maysville , MO
Absolutely swear by this product! I used this product one my face during my wedding! By the end of the night my makeup had not wore off at all! This product is a must have for all make up gurus!
Kelsey A.
Kimberly, AL
Works like a charm! My makeup always looks perfect after a night of going out when I use this spray. I have tried other brands and this is definitely the best and not hard on the wallet. I would recommend it to anyone :)
cynthia l.
This is great product , my favorite setting spray of all time. Literally makes my makeup last longer and stay looking fresh. Specially good for summer days or nights out ! Its just amazing!
Emily L.
Best setting spray ever. The bottle nozzle releases just the right amount of product onto the face. The formula is great, actually performs very well to keep my makeup from melting off! Definitely recommend
iliana A.
Los Angeles, CA
So my make does stay in place for a couple of hours, longer than with out it. But it makes my skinny look really oily, so I have to put my powder over it so that my skin doesn't look oily.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.