BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kendra C.
Angier, NC
This is the best setting spray on the market! The day i bought it i tested it out first! I was in Ulta around the time they opened and i swatched foundation on my arm and eyeshadow right next to it... I sprayed them down with this setting spray and went about my day and those swatches stayed on for 12 hours!!! I had to get it! Its a miracle worker!
Jessie W.
Fort Collins, CO
As a makeup artist I am always looking for a great setting spray that is going to leave my work intact well after I have left the event. This spray is my go to in my professional kit. I have used this on brides that are in 100 degree weather in AZ and their makeup didn't budge. I don't think I will ever use another setting spray, it's that good!
Alicia V.
Mecca
I love this setting spray!! It is absolutely amazing!! It leaves your makeup looking flawless!! My makeup does not move at any time throughout the day while wearing this I would 100% recommend this setting spray!!
Kat S.
Iowa city , IA
The mister on this product is great and I do see a difference in the lasting power of my makeup when I use this product. It is expensive but I think that if you invest in it you won’t be disappointed.
Mari S.
Tucson , AZ
I like this setting spray it definitely helps my makeup stay in place for a long time but i was honestly expecting it to blow me out of the park! I wanted to really love this spray and rave about it just as much as others do but to be completely honest it just didn't last as long as some of my other setting sprays that are half the price.
Felicia N.
Staten Island, NY
Keeps my makeup from smudging and makes it look like I just did it even after a long day at work! A little goes a long way and doesn't make you look too shiny or oily or too dry! I'd definitely buy another bottle!
Brendy p.
hendersonville
This is the best setting spray I’ve ever tried it’s good for oily skin or dry skin it’s so easy to apply and I would definitely buy it again and it keeps your make up in plays all day this setting spray is so good
Hannah C.
Conway, SC
I do like this setting spray, it lasted me a good while but I feel like there are better priced setting sprays out there that do the same exact job as this one. I'd use it again but I'm ballin on a budget out here
Marisol C.
Falkville
This setting spray seems to be overrated. I do not notice a large difference between when I spray this over my makeup and when I don't use it. The worst part about this is the smell. I am far from sensitive when it comes to smells, but when I spray this it gives me an immediate headache. I'm hoping to find my holy grail setting spray soon.
Samiya S.
I’ve only used this product once but I’m never going back. This setting spray is God’s gift. Comes out as a mist and keeps makeup on all day. I have oily skin and it’s very good, I think all skin types can use it. I totally recommend this. Yes it’s a bit pricey but it’s worth it!Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.