BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Caroline M.
Clayton, NC
Great setting spray! Helps keep and leave you matte all day. Does last all night even when you get hot. Good for any skin. I'm combination to oily and keeps my oil more matte! Stays matte and no shimmer or dewy of any kind. Bottle is big and last forever! Has kind of odd smell but goes away.
Jazmine J.
Statesboro, GA
First time I used this was before a rave and I borrowed it from a friend, I immediately fell in love. It didn't make my face feel sticky or thick and my makeup stayed strong through a full night of dancing and sweating. I immediately got some online and will use only this in the future.
Mayte C.
one of the best things that has ever happened to me since I first started wearing makeup.
This honestly makes my makeup, especially my blush and highlighter, last for eight hours and more. I usually have 8-10 hour days and my highlight looks just as flawless as it did at application
Diana S.
My all time holy grail. I recommend this makeup setting spray to anyone! I went to Universal Studios in a full face of makeup and it was really hot that day and I went on a water ride and my makeup still stayed intact. I literally drown myself in this makeup setting spray. It's that awesome.
Monica B.
Memphis, TN
I used this while I was in India and it kept my makeup in place all day! The only problem I had with it is that I didn't like the finish it gave so I usually go over my face with powder after spraying this
Miriam D.
Pico Rivera , CA
This make up setting spray is LIFE! It leaves your face looking flawless throughout the entire day. Works for all skins types and leaves your makeup looking fresh. I recommend it to anyone who is considering it. Buy it your will not regret it!
alesha s.
Fremont, CA
This is the holy grail of setting sprays! Between the all nighter and its sister spray the oil away setting spray, you will never need another eating spray! Have purchased this several times already and I would highly recommend this to anyone who is ready to look in the mirror and say wow!
Ellen C.
This is my holy grail setting spray. It keeps my makeup looking perfect and really makes it last all night. I had no idea it would be this incredible. My makeup looks 10 times greater. It also helps all my makeup set into my face and look way less cakey. I would recommend this to anyone.
Nadia A.
Denver, CO
it gives me a smooth finish. it does do what it claims to do. my make up go all smooth and stay that way for an entire day. I also like to prep my skin with it too. The finish is demi matte which is perfect!
Alli G.
Love love love this product! This helps set the skin perfectly on my dry to normal skin type. I've been using it very often now and I feel refreshed after setting my make up with this setting spray. I definitely would purchase this product again!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.