BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Sarah V.
Macomb, MI
Purchased this travel size before getting the full size to see if I liked it. It definitely helps to keep your makeup on all day and sprays evenly all over the face unlike some other ones. I will continue to use this!
Brianne W.
Definitely my holy grail setting spray! I use Mac Fix+ after setting my face with powder, then apply my bronzer/blush/highlighter. Then use the UD All Nighter and my makeup doesn't budge all day.
brandi e.
This makes
My makeup last all night long which I love. Sets my makeup and doesn't make me cake face. I have dry/normal skin. It does not contain spf but it does what it says it will and makes it all stay in place for me
brianna v.
Glen Head, NY
This product is great! It's one of the only setting sprays I've used that actually keeps my makeup in place! I have oily skin, so it also helps me out with that too, it works wonders!! It's a must have!
Brenda S.
Ventura, CA
I've only used it a few times and I havent really paid attention if it has helped my makeup stay on my face. But it really does refresh you on a cold day as well does not have a bad scent
Katie P.
Atlanta, GA
I love this product. My make up stays on all day now! I hated having to retouch several times through out the day! I use this religiously! It is a bit costly, but totally worth the money!
Dominique J.
Manor
Decently sized, lasted me about seven months of pretty frequent use. Makeup wore off after about six hours without touch ups, but still a really good setting spray.
Kirsti W.
My absolute favorite setting spray.  I love that it controls my makeup through any weather and how long it makes my makeup last! It also had a beautiful healthy finish that I love.
kristin l.
Once you use this product, you'll become addicted. I've worn this on the rainiest, sweatiest of nights and my makeup won't budge. I've even gone to sleep in my makeup and woken up with my eyeliner sharp as ever. Stunning!
Allysa P.
This product... Is holy grail. I can't believe how great this is. It looks like I just did my makeup after a long day. It's so expensive, but very good. Nothing compares to this product!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.