BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Lindsey H.
Redmond, WA
Day or night, the setting spray is a must for me. It keeps my makeup in place all day! the price point is right on target. The All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray leaves your skin feeling smooth and gives you more of a matte finish. I have recommended this to my friends, and family. Everyone that has tried is, has fallen in love with it.
Angelica P.
san ysidro , CA
best setting spray out there! it sets amazingly your makeup and your make up just ends up looking incredible and beautiful and so natural if looks just like your skin if you like to set your face with powder but don't like the powdery look afterwards this setting spray gets rid of that look without looking oily
Suki K.
Irvington, AL
This setting spray is AMAZING!! Keeps my make up in place through out the day and night. I love how it makes my foundation stick making it budge proof! This setting spray holds my oils and keeps me matte through out the day. I definitely recommend it!!
Brittany T.
Lakeland, FL
My go to setting spray. It makes my makeup stay on and look better than ever. Very light weight spray. I have oily skin and it still works like magic. Perfect spray when your traveling too because they sell smaller sizes for when your on the go. ( Or to keep in your make up bag) must buy
Dina K.
This setting spray is no joke. I know it's an all nighter spray, but this girl has some oily spots and needs something promising. My makeup didn't move throughout the day— especially the humid ones. Impressive, right?!
Stephanie O.
Riverton, NJ
I got this originally as a sample size and fell in love. This is the best setting spray I have ever used and it makes me skin feel so sleek and keeps my makeup on point. I don't feel gross with it on either. I just bought a deluxe pack with two full size bottles because I love it so much
Taylor C.
Fayetteville, AR
THE BEST SETTING SPRAY. Hands done my go to product to lock down my makeup. It keep my makeup on all day and I never have to worry about if I'm losing my face. I recommend this product to everyone who asks.
member-a8714
I love this setting apart unfortunately I’m out of its the the moment but it is amazing it really keep your makeup on for a long period of time like the name suggests all nightstand so I really recommend this
Rachel E.
Caldwell, ID
This is the best setting spray I've ever tried. It is a little pricey compared to other setting sprays especially from the drug store but I feel like it's worth it because it keeps your makeup on all day!!
Christine M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
This spray does wonders. My make up looks flawless all day and night. It leaves my face hydrated and looking fresh. If there is one spray I would buy for my face this would be it. I think the price is perfect and not too expensive. It is a product I would repurchase everyytime I ran out
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.