BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Emily H.
This is an absolutely wonderful setting spray to keep makeup lasting for hours! It's totally worth the price and is one of my holy grail products. I bought it at Sephora but I know it is also available at Ulta!
Emma C.
Holy grail alert right here!!!! I love this so much it has a matte finish and stays that way all day!! It is very lightweight and doesn't affect your makeup at all! I do not know if this has SPF or not. And I would soooo recommend this to others!
Amanda O.
La Verkin, UT
Love love love this setting spray! I've tried others and nothing has been as good as this. It's expensive but it doesn't take much. I have oily skin and this helps control the oiliness. I would buy this again
Nancy e.
Arleta, CA
This is my favorite settingspray I use it all the time. It's easy to apply. And it's true it makes your make-up stay on all day! Even on a hot summer days even if you sweat. It stays on. I will forever buy this product.
Lauren R.
Phenix City, AL
I don't know where I would be without this spray. I have naturally oily skin and this keeps it at bay while controlling oil. It has a matte finish that seriously keeps your makeup put. If you want something worth the money, this is it. The quality in this spray cannot be matched or topped. Recommend this 1000%.
Bekah T.
This is my favorite. My holy grail. It prolongs my makeup, sets the powder and gives you an amazing finish! It dries fast. I'm a repeat buyer. I douse myself in this everyday when I do my makeup. It's perfect.
Tara P.
Aurora, IL
This works perfect for when you go out because your makeup stays on the whole night. The packaging is cute and nice . It keeps your makeup in place all day it doesn't smear it . I recommend to anyone going out for a long day.
Annie C.
Fargo, ND
Seemed to work great but the nozzle on this was complete crap. I couldn't accurately spray my face. I hope the full size is better but I didn't notice a difference from my L'Oréal or maybelline sprays either.
Sereen Y.
The best setting spray there is. It really is an all-nighter setting spray. Whenever I'm at an event whether it's in a hot room full of over 500 people, to a date night with the hubby my makeup last ALL day or night. Doesn't cause my makeup to separate later on and the smell is fairly pleasant.
This all nighter setting spray helps prevent makeup from sliding off, becoming patchy and oily throughout the day. It helps to set the makeup and lock it in so it stays put all day and night. It is lightweight on the skin and does not have any fragrance to it. It is quick and easy to use and when applied later in the day it can refresh makeup.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.