BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Madeleine H.
Renton, WA
This is the BEST setting spray I have ever used and I totally recommend it. Especially in the summer if you're going swimming without water proof foundation the spray will hold it. It isn't sticky or thick on your skin and it's amazing. Totally worth $25
Diana M.
Phoenix, az
I don't own this , but my little sister has the small one and I used it once and it really does work my makeup stayed all day , I love this setting spray that works but the urban decay one
Cora W.
Maysville , MO
Absolutely swear by this product! I used this product one my face during my wedding! By the end of the night my makeup had not wore off at all! This product is a must have for all make up gurus!
Tara B.
Best setting spray by far! I have very sensitive skin and it did not give me a rash like most other setting sprays. Keeps makeup in place all day/night. Matte finish.
Logan K.
Elk Grove Village, IL
MY makeup stays all night with this no matter what I am doing it gives a beautiful natraul finish with nice sheer undertones it is so light it feels like refreshing water on your face graet for any skin types I love iy !!
Megan L.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Let me just start off with a WOW! I use this setting spray almost every time I wear makeup and it really does it's job. I'll put my makeup on in the morning and it will still look perfect before bed with this setting spray! Bravo!
cynthia l.
This is great product , my favorite setting spray of all time. Literally makes my makeup last longer and stay looking fresh. Specially good for summer days or nights out ! Its just amazing!
Kimberly L.
Pricey but worth every penny! It last all day long especially under 100 degree weather! Spray spray spray and BAM long lasting makeup! Good for all types of skin! I would definitely recommend this setting spray!
Laura M.
Elburn, IL
Helps my makeup set so that it does last a little longer. I wouldn't say it does all night. Easy to use no harsh smell and a little goes a long way which is nice. Little pricy for the amount
Kaitlyn H.
King, NC
I absolutely love this spray! Definitely worth the money. It feels so nice and refreshing on the face, and makes any makeup look last ALL day. I CAN NOT go without using this daily. Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.