BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Emma J.
This stuff is pretty pricey but its so worth it! You won't need to touch up during the day. This spray will make your makeup last forever!!! Its also easy to apply and doesn't smell weird or anything like that
Megan D.
Middlebury, CT
One of my favorite beauty products! I use this spray when I know it's going to be a long night of socializing, dancing, and having fun! I especially find it useful during the summer, it keeps my make up from smearing or running and also minimizes face shine and oil.
Kendra A.
Anchorage, AK
I use this setting spray everyday, I have combination shin and can definitely notice a difference when I don't use this to set my makeup. I would highly recommend this product, a little expensive but worth it.
Melissa B.
The setting spray is a classic one that I have used for many years on and off. My skin has changed and it doesn't suit me as much as it used to but it's still a great product. I just miss the old packaging I thought it was so much cuter
David S.
Bowling Green, KY
This is the best setting spray you can get at beauty stores! Besides the green marble setting spray, this setting spray keeps my makeup in place the best. It also works well for dry, oily, or normal skin types!
Ashley M.
Bloomington, IN
This is my go to setting spray. I've tried a few and this holds makeup so well and prevents makeup from sliding off throughout the day (or night). It's awesome for people who get an oily tzone half way through the day, and it prevents shininess
chloe h.
Manahawkin, NJ
If you're a makeup lover you NEED this in your life. I can go to class, to work, and clubbing and still at three in the morning have flawless face. I don't know what is in it or how they do this but this is my GO TO!! the amount of product lasts surprisingly long even with everyday use!
Jill M.
Torrance, CA
This is my holy grail setting spray! I use this at the end of my make-up routine and I can’t help but spritz on a few extra sprays! This setting spray ensures your make-up to last long hours and stay put. You’re make-up will look incredibly radiant and flawless after setting with this spray!
sarah b.
Favorite setting spray I own. It makes my makeup last throughout the whole day and never have to do any touch-ups. The amount that comes out is perfect and adds just the right amount of spray without feeling like your whole face is wet. It is also affordable and will last you a while.
Allison S.
I love this setting spray. I can't imagine life without it! I bought it in a travel size to try out and after two uses returned for the full sized bottle! My makeup doesn't move and it doesn't add any extra shine or texture to my makeup.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.