BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Miranda V.
I'm very back and fourth with the UD setting spray. I loved it at first and now I'm just "meh" about it. It does seem to help my makeup stay a little longer but the sprayers, on both bottles I had anyways, made the product go all over the place, it didn't evenly spray out. It is pretty pricey as well.
Dani C.
manhattan, KS
I carry this with me everywhere while my bigger bottle stays at home. I have oily face so i'm always worried about my makeup falling off, thankfully i spray this a couple times and my face is locked for good!
Zuri O.
I love this product!!! Works great if your planning on partying that night! It sets your makeup perfectly! All you do is spray it on your face and your good to go! It is a little expensive but if your up to date with sales than your good to go!
Courtney G.
South Lyon, MI
This is the only setting spray I will ever use. It truly keeps my makeup looking fresh for house and really extends the wear. You can usually get value packs around the holidays for a steal. One bottle will last for months, so it's a really great investment. I would definitely recommend!
Kendra A.
Anchorage, AK
I use this setting spray everyday, I have combination shin and can definitely notice a difference when I don't use this to set my makeup. I would highly recommend this product, a little expensive but worth it.
Patrice R.
Urban Decay has the best setting/finishing sprays. Does not leave skin super dry or oily looking. Have the all nighter and de-slick. Will continue to be a buyer. A gift set with them all in one would be great
Megan D.
Middlebury, CT
One of my favorite beauty products! I use this spray when I know it's going to be a long night of socializing, dancing, and having fun! I especially find it useful during the summer, it keeps my make up from smearing or running and also minimizes face shine and oil.
Tracee E.
Pueblo, CO
Urban Decay does an amazing job at using a liquid to keep your make up on all night! or day! I bought it skeptically from Sephora and love it! It keeps my dry skin free of impurities and its so easy to apply!
Rebecca G.
New Haven, CT
My favorite setting spray of all time! I've been using to for about a year now and it never fails to disappoint. It keeps my makeup from fading no matter how hot of a day it is. I use this whenever I wear makeup and have repurchased many times! Some people might find it a little out of their price range, but I consider it a worthy splurge!
Bailey B.
San Angelo, TX
This is the only setting spray I've ever used and I was really pleased with it. I wore it to a homecoming dance and my makeup stayed on pretty well through all the dancing and sweating, so I would recommend it for sure
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.