BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Jessica M.
Avon
Love this product! It is a refreshing spray and it gives off a natural finish on the skin. It dries quickly and holds my makeup in place for several hours. It does not feel heavy and I would totally purchase this product again!
Anna P.
Caledonia, MI
By far the best setting spray I’ve ever tried. I used to believe that setting sprays were pointless, but then I tried this... I have an oily t-zone and this definitely helps keep the oil at bay. I can always tell when I forget to use it because my makeup starts to slip, and I just feel more oily than usual. I’ve gone through 2 bottles of this, and have 2 more ready to use!
Brittany P.
Phoenix, AZ
I heard really great things of the Urban Decay Setting Spray and had to try it! I was instantly hooked.  I use this every day to keep my makeup lasting fresh from morning to night! It is light and refreshing and keeps my face soft. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray It is an amazing value for its price and I will keep buying this!
Chris W.
los angeles, CA
The OG. It took me a while to go buy this, and I had been missing out big time. I bought the travel size a while back and ran out ... I need more!!! It makes my makeup indestructible, and I apply quite a bit on and have long days. Also doesn't make it sticky ... and it takes away the powdery look from my powders ! I'm buying the full size ASAP. I've tried others but ... damn
Rebecca H.
Bowling Green, KY
This stuff is to die for!! Love this setting spray!! It sprays on your face so good with a light mist that doesn’t make your face feel to wet! I will keep this forever and continue to purchase this!!
Chad L.
This is my holy grail setting spray; I swear by kendo products. It smells somewhat like cinnamon to me, but the best part for me is the unit itself. I got a travel size and it comes with two sturdy caps; it reassures me that I won’t waste product with it accidentally spraying inside my purse or backpack. And then the fact that a few spritzes of this and I’m good for the day is the icing on the cake. Reliable product through and through.
Marissa B.
Garfield
I purchased the Urban Decay All nighter setting spray at Sephora, I only bought the travel sized one seeing as $32 is a little pricey, but every time I have used it, it has kept my makeup in place and felt refreshing on my face
Khylie R.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love this! Spraying my face with this keeps my makeup on all day and also keeps the oil in control. It does give me a soft matte finish. The only con is the weird smell but that doesn’t really bother me too much☺️
Peggy S.
This stuff is so great it's like hair spray for your face. Your makeup stays put all day . works great if you have oily skin as well.  But it's good for any skin type. Easy to apply spray bottle. Its a bit on the pricey side but I would deff 100% recommend this.
Jillian M.
The Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray use to be my favorite setting spray but I have moved on to a better setting spray that is less expensive. This product did really help lock my makeup in place but I think it’s kinda pricey. I now use the NYX Makeup Setting Spray - Matte which does an amazing job with setting my makeup.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.