BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Barbiie H.
Omg this is one of tge most best product i ever try i have super bad oily skin and this is seriously one of my best friends it has help me a lot to keep my makeup all set during day and night i just love it❤💜
Dion S.
Rustburg , VA
Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup setting spray is a must have product. It will not disappoint you. I recently wore it to a rock concert on a hot day. 10 hours later, my makeup was still rocking! My dream job would be to sell Urban Decay products....because I love them and believe in them that much!
Maria Z.
Indio, CA
I love this product ! I use it every time i am going out. I have oily skin and it keeps me matte through out the day which I love. I would certainly repurchase this item. It's amazing I really recommend this .
Taylor H.
Covington, GA
A staple in my daily routine. I feel like using this product makes my make up stay all day long. It is lightweight and literally so pleasant to spray on your face. Very refreshing. Finishing up my third bottle.
Mercy K.
This product really helps my makeup to last all day! It does give me a matte to natural finish, and it helps lock my makeup into place! If you are needing a good setting spray I would recommend this one! And I also have oily skin and i don't find myself having to blot throughout the day! Amazing!
Stephanie M.
This is a must try for any makeup wearer! Very easy to use and apply. A cooling feel. It is really that go to that turns your look into something transfer proof. I highly recommend this setting spray to anyone.
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH
I spray it on after finishing my makeup and it makes my makeup last all day and into the night without touch ups. The scent is nice and the formula is non irritating for my sensitive skin. The spray is super fine and doesn't leave drops on my face.
Meesha G.
Garfield Hts, OH
Urban decay All Nighter Spray is a true gem. It gives you a natural look while keeping all your makeup in place. These duos are super cute but I wish it was an All Nighter and a DE Slick instead of two all nighters. A de slick would come in handy for oily people who wants their makeup to last.
Viri L.
Kansas City, KS
Such a great setting spray ! Makes your makeup last long mostly during those hot summer days!
I bought the travel size and plan to purchase the full size after trying other options. I would definitely recommend
Amber M.
Orland Park, IL
This setting spray is great. I have heard a lot of people do have breakouts with this product so if you have sensitive skin this may not be for you, however I have never had an issue and love how it helps my makeup stay on all day, or all night, even if I'm sweating it out on a dance floor.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.