BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Apryl C.
I love this setting spray! It really does set my makeup and it helps it stay in place all Day long! It's so worth the money and I definitely highly recommend this product. I will most definitely purchase again.
Adilene R.
San Francisco , CA
Omg this product is so amazing true to its works I wouldn't change it for nothing in this world. Love how it can be purchased in a double pack for less then buying it alone. It keep make intact so I totally recommend this product and so will buy it again.
Amber B.
Groton, CT
All star, 5 star, rock star, hands down the best, I would use this over and over again, I need to re buy, I never had a problem with my male coming off or falling off, in love with this product.. A must have!!
Melissa B.
The setting spray is a classic one that I have used for many years on and off. My skin has changed and it doesn't suit me as much as it used to but it's still a great product. I just miss the old packaging I thought it was so much cuter
Marysue E.
Corning, OH
Great product, one i use most days, when I happen to wear my makeup..I mostly go makeup free on the weekends to let my skin breathe and get some fresh faced air, unless I go out for a bit, but when I get home it comes bk off again.! Lol..this is a great product, and really does keep ur makeup on and in place all day.! Love it..holy grail.!
Kendra A.
Anchorage, AK
I use this setting spray everyday, I have combination shin and can definitely notice a difference when I don't use this to set my makeup. I would highly recommend this product, a little expensive but worth it.
Donna C.
I only use this spray when I'm going to an event or will be out all night because it really does keep your makeup in place. Only thing I noticed is that my eye shadow doesn't crease when I use it. I think for me, I can see the difference when using it but others may not notice that much so it's not SUPER imperative to have but it is nice.
Ashley M.
Bloomington, IN
This is my go to setting spray. I've tried a few and this holds makeup so well and prevents makeup from sliding off throughout the day (or night). It's awesome for people who get an oily tzone half way through the day, and it prevents shininess
Katelin D.
forsyth, GA
I do not really know if it made my makeup last any longer than it usually does. But, it did make my makeup-less powdery looking. I think my nozzle was messed up it did not always spray straight. I like the packaging it is very cute! I like that they switched to a black bottle.
Megan D.
Middlebury, CT
One of my favorite beauty products! I use this spray when I know it's going to be a long night of socializing, dancing, and having fun! I especially find it useful during the summer, it keeps my make up from smearing or running and also minimizes face shine and oil.
Jennifer A.
Does this leave "water spots" on your face when it dries?
Caroline O.
Pinehurst, NC
Is this product really worth spending 30 dollars on?
Sara M.
Guelph, ON
I've always wanted to try this, I've never tried setting spray before as weird as that sounds. How is it once it's on? Does it get sticky? (I hope not) How long do you think it lasts?
Breanna K.
Ronan, MT
How does this smell? I have a loreal one from Walmart and I do not like the smell.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I received this in my Sephora bag did it work for you? I haven't tried mine yet.

Sephora