BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Mirna N.
virginia beach
Before I really got into makeup I figured I'd try this because my makeup NEVER lasted, and my skin was terrible. This setting spray is magical it will last through EVERYTHING literally lol! I purchased this from Sephora & ulta. This product does last a long time the bottle usually lasts almost a year (being used everyday) would definitely recommend
Hannah W.
N Tonawanda , NY
This is a really great product for people who wear glasses. I struggle with oil building up under my glasses pads and pooling my foundation under there. This holds everything in place so that I don't have that issue.
Stephanie M.
I love Urban Decay setting spray. This setting spray works well for holding foundation and eye shadow in place all night. It feels light and is not sticky on my face. I use this product frequently and would recommend buying.
Melissa N.
Los Angeles , CA
I would not leave the house without washing my face in this first ! Does not have any sun protection but is super light weight. give a matte but not dry finish, very natural. I have a extra so I don't run out.
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY
This is one of the best setting sprays I have tried. My makeup never stays on but since I have started using this setting spray I have noticed it stays on longer. It does not leave a film or stickiness on my skin
Brianne W.
I literally cannot live without this. I generally use luminous/dewy foundations, so this spray really helps keep them in place (especially in Florida humidity). It makes my makeup last alllll day and keeps my face feeling fresh. It's a must have!
Karen A.
Little Rock, AR
I love this setting spray! I'm a setting spray fanatic because I want makeup to last all day. I particularly love this travel size because I can take it anywhere for touch ups if needed. Definitely recommend!
Krystal G.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm not a fan of a duey look so when I applied this after my makeup was finished I felt like I had to wait for it to dry and it was kinda uncomfortable. I prefer a primer. It does keep makeup on longer though.
Allie B.
Franklin , IN
I love this setting spray. It keeps my makeup in place all day and night. It dries fast and it doesn't really have a smell. I have oily skin and this had never made me more oily. I would definitely repurchase!
Chelsea H.
Hilliard
Love this setting spray. I used to use all nighter but switched to this because my job is so hot. It keeps my makeup in place for my whole shift (8-12 hours) and seems to make my face set as much. I haven't found any cons to this spray honestly. I will continue to buy this every time it runs out.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.