BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Sereen Y.
The best setting spray there is. It really is an all-nighter setting spray. Whenever I'm at an event whether it's in a hot room full of over 500 people, to a date night with the hubby my makeup last ALL day or night. Doesn't cause my makeup to separate later on and the smell is fairly pleasant.
Katelin D.
forsyth, GA
I do not really know if it made my makeup last any longer than it usually does. But, it did make my makeup-less powdery looking. I think my nozzle was messed up it did not always spray straight. I like the packaging it is very cute! I like that they switched to a black bottle.
Stephanie G.
My favorite setting spray. I originally bought a travel size because of the price but wow did I fall in love. I immediately bought a full size when I ran out. My makeup lasts all day and the most is really fine so it doesn't feel like someone splashed water at my face. Definitely worth the price!
Bianna A.
Chestnut Hill, MA
I've owned this product for two years and I still have it left. It only takes two sprays and my makeup doesn't budge. I only use it when I go out to a bar or club but I don't even feel it after it drys. my makeup stays perfect from the beginning of the night to the end
Allyson C.
Melville, NY
I used this many years ago, and didn't see a huge difference in the lasting power of my makeup. I do intend to repurchase this as I believe the formula may have changed. I did love the scent and the way it felt. Very refreshing. And the mist wasn't overly gloppy in any one area, which is nice.
C'aria D.
Biloxi, MS
This setting spray is AMAZING. My makeup lasts allll day which is wonderful. There has even been a few times where I've went out and fell asleep without washing my face and my makeup was still just as perfect.
Bri M.
Bonita Spgs, FL
This spray doesn't compare to others. its the best on the market, it's really light weight. it definitely helps my makeup stay on all day an all night. its easy to apply and the spray nozzle is really good also. i would definitely recommend this.
Chelsea H.
Hilliard
Love this setting spray. I used to use all nighter but switched to this because my job is so hot. It keeps my makeup in place for my whole shift (8-12 hours) and seems to make my face set as much. I haven't found any cons to this spray honestly. I will continue to buy this every time it runs out.
Laura P.
Closter, NJ
I absolutely love this setting spray! The spray bottle is easy to use and it has a clean fresh scent to it. It keeps make up in place all day and all night long without making skin oily (I have oily skin so I would know). It is pretty affordable and available at Sephora. I would definitely recommend.
Melissa B.
The setting spray is a classic one that I have used for many years on and off. My skin has changed and it doesn't suit me as much as it used to but it's still a great product. I just miss the old packaging I thought it was so much cuter
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.