BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Dixie O.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
I absolutely love the way this feels on. I've tried other brands and they usually make my face feel really wet, but this is so light that it doesn't feel like I even have it on. The only thing I would change is maybe the smell.
Kaylia H.
UD All Nighter Setting Spray is the best setting spray I've used I'm quite some time! It literally locks in your makeup ALL DAY! Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Bethany P.
Vancouver, WA
Does a great job at making my makeup last longer however does not help the makeup melt into my skin as much as I would like. Will try other formulas from the brand before repurchasing. Great value and packaging though. Nice fine mist.
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
One of the best setting sprays of all time. I always heard about the dupes for it like nyx elf but theirs no comparison. You want something that will work then get the urban decay
Allison P.
Bel Air, MD
Best setting spray I have tried so far, it's not too over priced and I do notice a difference in the longevity of my makeup when using this product. It dries down very quickly and lasts a long time.
Melina V.
I LOVE THIS SETTING SPRAY!! With this I use the Nivea aftershave for men as a primer and my make up lasts all day. It is a little on the pricey side but it's so worth it.
Taylor E.
Carmel, IN
I would use before and after makeup and through out the day if it became cakey at all, but it held up flawlessly compared to other finishing sprays. the packaging is very nice and sleek. I would for sure buy this product again!
Kailey H.
St Marys City, MD
This setting spray is truly my holy grail. It keeps makeup on perfectly without causing creasing or caking. It is incredible and keeps my makeup on all day and all night.
Francis H.
North Las Vegas, NV
This is a holy grail product! Makes my makeup last so long! The only downside is the price. It runs out so quickly and I can't always afford to repurchase. I will say that this is the key to having waterproof or 12+ hour makeup.
Jeni F.
Jonesboro, AR
A little pricey but I've bought this several times. Keeps my makeup right in place all day and all night long. I have naturally oily skin and it gives me the right amount of glow. It's definitely not matte but it's a pretty finish.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.