BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Chloe R.
THIS SETTING SPRAY IS AMAZING. It's almost as good as hairspray, but for your face. I've worked in the Burger King kitchen, and my makeup was still perfect after a 7 hour shift. I 100% recommend this to everyone.
Berta T.
Oklahoma City, OK
My absolute favorite setting spray for oily skin. Worth every penny! Your makeup stays all day with little to no shine for hours. I would definitely recommend trying this. This is my only choice for setting sprays.

Paola S.
Edinburg, TX
The greatest thing ever. I have always been the girl who's make up does not stay on until the end of the day. And this spray helps the longevity of my make up. I am so thankful for this. I refused to purchase it because of the cost. But I will continue to buy it because of the amazing quality. Recommend for EVERYONE!
Niki K.
This is my all time savior! I get hot easily and especially during summer, my makeup is constantly dripping, melting and sweating off. This keeps my makeup soft and fresh looking all day. I no longer have to worry about my makeup melting off the second I walk out the door in the morning. LOVE THIS!!
Amber S.
Nothing feels better than finally being done with your makeup and spraying this A+ setting spray on your face. All your makeup seems to be so blended perfectly right after using this spray. I highly recommend this.
Jenny L.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is good to use before or after your make-up application. Keeps the skin hydrated and makes it last all day with zero creasing or smudging and leaves it witha very natural look and like you have no make up on at all
Brittany L.
Long Beach , CA
FAVORITE. I have anxiety if I don't have this guy in my make up bag. It really does make my makeup last through out the night, high lights and all. I always seem to find myself purchasing the travel sizes versus the large size. Its easier for me to shell out $14 versus $32.
Maranda R.
Love this stuff it makes my makeup last all day or night no matter what the temperature is! It's great for keeping my makeup in place and not moving! I think more people should try this if they haven't worth the money!
Jessica M.
Lodi, NJ
Personally I like the small version. It's easy to store and take on the go. It sets the makeup to last all day and night with minimal or no movement. Comparing to other brands I've tried this is the one I prefer.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Again with Urban Decay I can't say enough about this brand! They don't produce bad products. This spray locks in your look so you don't have to worry about your makeup for hours. You don't need a mirror, you're good!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.