BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

macy p.
Ironton, OH
i love this setting spray so much. i wish the price wasnt so high because i go through this stuff like water. i love spraying this on after my makeup. it helps it sink into my skin and makes it look good all day.
Melissa V.
Pomona
This is the only setting spray I fell in love with i love that it keeps my make up in place all night with out moving even when I go out clubbing I dance all night and I swaet so bad but my face is flawless
Rivka S.
Las Vegas, NV
I used to use this spray every time that I had a full face of makeup on. However I don’t think it did much for my makeup. My makeup did not stay on all day and I recently switched over to a different setting spray that I buy at Walmart for like $8 and it keeps my makeup on ALL day. I am an Urban Decay fan, but I don’t understand what all the hype is about for this product.
Jacque L.
Kingsley
This is a very nice setting spray. Smells good, keeps my makeup in place and had a nice spray on it. The down side is for people who are on a makeup budget because setting spray isn't one the items that one would need to splurge on. However, if you can spend a bit more on makeup and really enjoy it, this makes a nice addition to any collection.
Jocelyn S.
Huntington
This seriously makes your makeup stay on all night long. I started using it when I worked outside as a recreation attendant at a resort in the summer and it made my makeup stay looking great throughout my shifts
Victoria M.
This is my holy grail. I use this all the time to keep my makeup from moving or my skin getting oily. It doesn’t try my face out, gives it a nice matte finish. It’s lightweight.
Katelyn B.
Disputanta
This setting spray is amazing. My makeup stays in place all day and night long. It’s easy to apply, and very lightweight. You barely feel it on your face. I highly recommend this product to anyone. It’s AMAZING!
Heather V.
Brownsville , TX
I give this 5 stars right of the bat , I like this all nighter setting spray because it really locks in my makeup I use this when I go out at night so my makeup won’t smudge as much by the time im out of my house
Jailene D.
Great for keeping makeup on and sprays into a very fine mist.Does have a moderate chemical smell it nothing too overpowering. Lasts a long time but does not prevent oily skin. A bit pricey, but worth every penny.
Dana O.
Houston , TX
This was the first "high-end" makeup setting spray that I purchased and honestly I love it! It is definitely a lightweight spray that keeps your face together ALL DAY through the night. I don't wear makeup everyday but I do wear it often so I would say you get a lot for your money. I have sensitive skin and this does not irritate my face AT ALL. I definitely recommend it.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.