BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Stephanie N.
Boca Raton, FL
This is a great setting spray. I use mine after I apply all of my face make and before my eyeshadow. It refreshes my face and keeps my make up in place all day. I would recommend and do plan on buying it again!
Jessica H.
Florence, AL
I got this as a free sample at Ulta and I've been hooked ever since. This paired with my Urban Decay De-Slick powder and my makeup is set. I spray this on my face and it doesn't budge even if its humid
Nicole D.
One of the best setting sprays you can buy! The spray doesn't come out strong causing your face to be drenched and to me isn't oily or greasy. This is a must have if you want your makeup to last longer.
Arin T.
Alexandria, VA
This is honestly the only setting spray I can rely on. Sometimes I'll use the MAC Fix It + but the All Nighter spray is the best. It's basically like hairspray for your face. Keeps everything in place.
Marian P.
Lawrence, KS
This is a great setting spray! The scent isn't my favorite but for as wonderful as it is, it's definitely worth it. Don't over spray, can make makeup look funky, but it is so hydrating and truly does make your makeup stay on al night
Brianna M.
This is definitely one of my must-have products! I just spray some on my face before I leave for school-and my makeup holds on the whole day! It is really awesome. In fact, I need to go buy some more!
Haleigh N.
New Bedford
THIS IS AMAZING! Keeps your making lasting all day and night and really does help to control oil. Doesn't really have any smell which I like a lot. I think it is overall a fantastic product honestly.
Linda K.
White Plains, NY
It works and keeps makeup on all night!
Just don't spray it too close to your face or your foundation will get messed
Up. A little goes a long way. This will also help cakey makeup blend into your skin.
DeSlick from UD is also great.
Dominique M.
Hempstead, NY
This is the best setting spray that anyone could ever buy. It's so refreshing and it keeps my makeup on for over 12 hours, I've never had a setting spray that works as well as this urban decay one.
Sheng ☺.
Lake Elmo, MN
I have such oily skin and my makeup never stays in place or on when I've active or it's hot out however once I switched to this setting spray, my makeup has stayed in place and I always use this for special occasions and every day use.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.