BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Melissa N.
Los Angeles , CA
I would not leave the house without washing my face in this first ! Does not have any sun protection but is super light weight. give a matte but not dry finish, very natural. I have a extra so I don't run out.
Paige S.
Best setting spray ever! It's pricey though and that's a bummer but it's worth it. I've tried so many. It comes in cool packaging. It's easy to apply, all you do is spray a couple sprays on your face and you're good to go. It even last all day and night and keeps you're make up as flawless looking as when you first put it on! Will keep using
Marie G.
Lorain, OH
I wasn't really a fan of this setting spray. I feel like it left my skin even more greasy than before I used the spray. It definitely leaves your eye makeup lasting longer but if you already have oily skin this isn't for you. Not worth the hype.
Lissette A.
Honestly, this spray works. I sprayed it over my face, obviously after doing my makeup and went for a long day at a park and my makeup was intact after almost 9 hours. I couldn't believe it. I haven'tt try it to see if it works for up to 16 hours as it says, but working for me 9 hours is enough
Corina B.
Lawton, OK
I absolutely love this spray and how cooling and light it is. It's one of my favorites. I can't believe how long my makeup lasts once I spray this 2-3 times. It accentuates your makeup as well. Worth the money!
Michelle Z.
I was skeptical but I understand the hype now that I've used this product for a while. It's a great setting spray and keeps makeup looking fabulous all day. It also doesn't really make me oily, but then again, I have dry skin. For people who have oily skin, the UD De-Slick setting spray is good.
Stephanie M.
This is a must try for any makeup wearer! Very easy to use and apply. A cooling feel. It is really that go to that turns your look into something transfer proof. I highly recommend this setting spray to anyone.
Nadia M.
Sevierville, TN
This used to be the only setting spray I used. I would just buy I two pack in Sephora, this way it was a little chipper.
Now I am trying a lot of other options, but non of them can bit my UD All nighter.
It sets my makeup, makes it last longer and never ruins my makeup.
Plus the pump is amazing
Dani C.
manhattan, KS
I carry this with me everywhere while my bigger bottle stays at home. I have oily face so i'm always worried about my makeup falling off, thankfully i spray this a couple times and my face is locked for good!
Bobbi B.
I was looking for something that'd keep my eyeliner from coming off during the day (it would always end up smeared on my eyelid). I'd tried countless shadow primers and nothing. Finally decided to try a setting spray and this one actually worked. Nice in the summertime too to keep things in place
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.