BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Alexandra S.
Sterling, VA
Was my daily go to. Never had to touch up my makeup. I'm an oil monster, so that's amazing. Ran out, but will be purchasing again. Seriously, do it! You'll thank me later.
Karina S.
Buffalo, NY
Stop what you're doing and buy this product now. Run to Nordstrom rack because they are all on sale due to the new packaging swap. This is the only setting spray I use because it actually keeps my make up and locked all day and night.
Kaitlynn E.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my favorite makeup setting spray even over the other urbane decay ones. It's good for all skin types! It's lightweight and the perfect finish to your makeup routine. I always have it on hand.
Courtney K.
Bellevue, NE
I'm obsessed with the Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray. I had no idea how long lasting my makeup could actually be until I started using this setting spray. I suggest it to all of my friends.
Zoe P.
Seneca, SC
I've only used the old formula of this setting spray but I absolutely love it. It keeps me from getting to oily and actually helps keep my makeup on. For the 4 oz bottle the price is totally worth it.
Raelyn R.
Emmet, AR
Oh this is my all time FAVORITE!!!!! BEST setting spray i've ever used!!!!! I've gotten it multiple times, like i'm sure over 10 times!! Keeps my makeup on all day long!!! I really highly recommend!!!
Sheng ☺.
Lake Elmo, MN
I have such oily skin and my makeup never stays in place or on when I've active or it's hot out however once I switched to this setting spray, my makeup has stayed in place and I always use this for special occasions and every day use.
Gwendolyn W.
Jonesboro , AR
This is my favorite setting spray. It's amazing! It helps control oil. You only need a few spritz but I usually over do it because I like the way it feels on the skin lol It helps your makeup stay all day
Jeannie Y.
Watertown, NY
I got this setting spray as a sample one day I was in sephora. It's by far the best setting spray ever!! It keeps my make up flawless and oil free for hours! Definitely recommend everyone trying this
Kathy S.
Aurora, IL
Love it. Stood up to its claim. Light feeling not sticky at all. Great especially in the summer or in the club. Its high end price but completely worth it !!!!#!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.