BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Peyton N.
Charleston, SC
A friend of mine gave a travel size version of this setting spray to me and I have loved it. Not only does it keep my makeup on and in place all day, it also makes my skin look as if there is no makeup on at all.
Mercedes M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Seriously a great setting spray, though never fails to make me break out. Keeps makeup in place no matter what, and is great for going to concerts or late nights dancing. I use this product sparingly and with a little water, to help stop break outs
kiley c.
Morgantown, WV
Love this! No strong scent, sprays in a nice even most and really helps set your makeup. Really like this comes in a travel size too, perfect for ensuring your makeup stays put when you're on the go. It dries fast too.
Andrea M.
Best setting spray I have ever tried! Just two spritz and I know my makeup will be all set for the rest of the day! It really locks in my makeup, I don't feel like I need to touch up my makeup throughout the day!
Michelle A.
Ellensburg, WA
This is an amazing set such a good deal. This is an amazing spray so I stock up when it's on sale like this. Perfect for my oily skin to make my foundation stay in place and not slide off my face throughout the day.
Anita B.
The best setting spray ever! It keeps my makeup on all day. It leaves my foundation looking flawless! The spritzer is nice and even when it sprays for an all around even coating. It is reasonably priced for its size and quality. I definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a great setting spray!
Tracee E.
Pueblo, CO
Urban Decay does an amazing job at using a liquid to keep your make up on all night! or day! I bought it skeptically from Sephora and love it! It keeps my dry skin free of impurities and its so easy to apply!
Miranda V.
I'm very back and fourth with the UD setting spray. I loved it at first and now I'm just "meh" about it. It does seem to help my makeup stay a little longer but the sprayers, on both bottles I had anyways, made the product go all over the place, it didn't evenly spray out. It is pretty pricey as well.
Ashley O.
Dana Point, CA
amazing value! love the travel size to keep in my purse or at work! it helps keep my makeup in place pretty much no matter what im doing. I dont use it daily, only on special occasions i get all my makeup done!
Nadia M.
Sevierville, TN
This used to be the only setting spray I used. I would just buy I two pack in Sephora, this way it was a little chipper.
Now I am trying a lot of other options, but non of them can bit my UD All nighter.
It sets my makeup, makes it last longer and never ruins my makeup.
Plus the pump is amazing
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.