BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Sandra V.
It is great to control an oily skin, even though it is normal for the skin to get oily over time this controls it for your foundation to look flawless. It can also be used to make any highlight or glitter shadow more intence.
Roshni S.
I love this setting spray, it really makes my makeup last extremely long. I always use this if I know I am going to have a long day or for special events where I want my makeup to stay put. I like the nozzle as I feel it evenly distributes the spray. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Sipora B.
Lakewood , NJ
Love this setting spray it really keeps the makeup on for more then 24 hrs I use on all my clients I love that it doesn't burn my eyes when applied and it doesn't have that sticky finish a lot of setting sprays have
Lillie P.
I don't usually use setting sprays because they tend to be expensive, but this is a great one. It truly sets your face so that your makeup does not move. I have combination skin, and it doesn't dry my skin or make it oily. The only drawback is the price, but overall it is worth the money you spend on it.
Toni J.
My favorite setting spray. It can be on the pricier side but I think it is worth it and have continued to buy it when I'm out. A good drugstore alternative is l'oreals setting spray. This extends the life of my makeup
Erica R.
The only setting spray worth buying!! Keeps makeup on in the worst conditions. Super humid beach wedding, working out....I think it works better than Chill and DeSlick. So no matter your skin type All Nighter will be your best friend. Doesn't feel sticky, also is nice as a midday refresher on hot days!
Lesa P.
This setting spray is awesome! It seriously makes your make up last and look so fresh all night long!! I used to use MAC but decided to try something new and found this little gem! I will definitely use this from now on!
Pria W.
this setting spray is great. it is on the pricier side but it is definitely worth it. it's lightweight. i spray it on after i set my foundation & right before my highlight. i don't think it matters if your skin is oily or dry with this product.
Desiree C.
Oak ridge , TN
This spray has a nice smell right as you put it on it drys really fast so you don't know it's there it's not heavy at all it's a natural finish usually unless you buy it with sparkles you'll look like your glowing I recommend others to try this product!
Justina O.
Old Bridge, NJ
This setting spray is honestly the best setting spray I've ever tried and its great for all skin types. This is my holy grail, never going back to anything I've ever used before
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.