BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Lisa S.
Brunswick , GA
This product is by far amazing! It truly delivers what it says! This is a must have for any makeup wardrobe, the price is right and last for months:) I highly recommended :)
Victoria A.
N Chesterfld, VA
This has been my favorite of the setting sprays that I've tried. I spray it before I put on foundation powder (but after my liquid foundation and concealer) and it makes my make-up last all day long.
Danielle R.
Center Valley, PA
This setting spray is incredible! It keeps your makeup lasting all day long. I've been hooked on this stuff for years. It keeps your makeup lasting all day and night and I would recommend it to anyone
Jessica H.
Florence, AL
I got this as a free sample at Ulta and I've been hooked ever since. This paired with my Urban Decay De-Slick powder and my makeup is set. I spray this on my face and it doesn't budge even if its humid
Jessica B.
Phoenix, AZ
I use my setting spray after doing my makeup for the whole day. My makeup stays in and doesn't smudge during the day Bc this spray makes everything stay in place !! It's so amazing I recommend 100%
Brianna M.
This is definitely one of my must-have products! I just spray some on my face before I leave for school-and my makeup holds on the whole day! It is really awesome. In fact, I need to go buy some more!
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Works really well. My only complaint is that it doesn't spray well. I like ones that are more of a mist and not all up on your face like a cheap squirt bottle. Regardless the product itself is great.
Carissa C.
Las Vegas, NV
I looove this spray! i have all of them but by far this one is my favorite it sets my makeup and my makeup last all day and night. a little tip make sure you shake the bottle well before you use it .
Alexandra S.
Sterling, VA
Was my daily go to. Never had to touch up my makeup. I'm an oil monster, so that's amazing. Ran out, but will be purchasing again. Seriously, do it! You'll thank me later.
Breanna H.
Raleigh, NC
This product is a miracle in a bottle. Before I used this, my makeup would like shiny and oily and just wouldn't look nice throughout the day, but with a few sprays of this my makeup looks fantastic all day.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.