BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
J r.
This is the first ever setting spray I purchased and I loved it. it truly made my makeup atay in place all evening long, i did not have to touch up at all either. Definitely recommend this setting spray.
Mai K.
Redwood City, CA
I love how my makeup stays on all night with this spray, even when I go out clubbing and sweat. I do still get oily around my nose, but it would probably be worse if I didn't set it with this setting spray.
Mina M.
Urban Decay can not go wrong with any of their products. I love this setting spray and the only reason I do not use it that often is because I do not want to waste it.
But it does provide long-day wear and it's the only setting spray I trust. The product does exactly what it says.
Jalisa A.
Bronx, NY
My face is normally dry and after applying all my makeup you can see the powders etc. But after I spray the urban decay on to finish my look you can't even tell that I used my powders. I look flawless throughout the day and constantly get complemented on my makeup. I don't know what I would of done if I hadn't found this spray.
Rhiannon H.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is awesome! Definitely helps my make up stay. I always just give two good sprays once I have my full face on. I could wear my make up all day and it stays perfectly when I use this product.
Alyssa G.
Warner Robins, GA
Is it possible not to be in love with this product? It is my favorite setting spray. I use it for my "Mommy night out." And I wake up hung over but looking like I could still take a few drinks. #BlessIt
Ariana M.
I love this stuff I tend to pack on setting powder because I can get really oily at the end of the day so as soon as I spray this on it gives my skin a more natural finish instead of looking all powerdy
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
My go to for setting spray for years!! It works great and making face settle and I spray on prior to makeup application for a great primer. Lasts me forever and my makeup lasts too!!!
HOLYYYY GRAAAILLLLLL!
Maile O.
PERFECT SIZE! Also never leave the house without this on my face! I went to a festival in the dessert SWEATED BALLS all day and came home and still looked good. Swear by this!
Keeley M.
Wilton Manors, FL
I actually just purchased this product cause I've heard a lot of great reviews about it and can I just say this setting spray is life I'm inlove my makeup doesn't budge at all threw the day it's amazinggggg
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.