BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Yesenia G.
Phoenix, AZ
This is the best makeup setting spray.I never thought it will work but it works pretty good it's good when you go to nightclubs a wedding or just be in the sun all day it helps to keep your makeup where it belongs
Amelia C.
I love this brand of setting spray and It works for all skin types and tones, I always invest in the travel size, it super easy to use and my makeup always stays put. Go out and get this product it's amazing!!!!
Greta O.
Baltimore, MD
Great for touchin up, gives a matte look. Helps give my makeup an extra hour of wear! This is light and fresh and hydrating as well as matte so it's great for all skin types. I especially recommend for those full glam days, going out and for summer.
Annie L.
Boston, MA
I've used this for my makeup before and I feeel like this doesn't do anythign to help my makeup stay on. I think it's a waste of money and it's a gimic because spraying something on your face doesn't prevent my natural oils from making my face shiny or prevent external temperatures to make my makeup stay on.
Josa V.
Woodbine, GA
This stuff is no joke! I've slept with it on (terrible, i know). Swam with it, worked out with it. You name it ive done it and makeup has always looked as amazing and when i first put it on. Definitely worth the money!
kiley c.
Morgantown, WV
Love this! No strong scent, sprays in a nice even most and really helps set your makeup. Really like this comes in a travel size too, perfect for ensuring your makeup stays put when you're on the go. It dries fast too.
HANNAH T.
Merrillville , IN
LOVE this product. I used this for the first time for my wedding. It was a last minute purchase because I was desperate to make sure that my makeup stayed all day. It has a nice matte finish to it, and kept my make up perfect for over 12 hours that day. I need to buy this in bulk so I never run out!
Shakeela L.
Littleton, NC
This setting spray kept my makeup in place all day long ! It is very light and doesn't feel sticky or heavy on my face . It really helped the life of my makeup that I applied . I will be repurchasing as soon as I run out!
Katey M.
Des Moines, WA
It works well to hold up my makeup and I especially love spraying my fan brush before applying highlight for an even brighter look. But I have definitely found setting sprays that do the same for cheaper. Worth the hype? Yes. Worth the money? No. Not with how much I spray on my face each time haha
Daniela R.
This is the best settint spray i own. I dont know what it is, but it holds my makeup in place and it makes everything vibrant. At first i didnt like it but then i realize how well my makeup hold through the day.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.