BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Erika B.
Jefferson, MD
Sets all day and all night. I try different products here and there this has been the best. No smell at all. Nice and small for your makeup case for on the go. Def recommend. I don't even wear a lot of make up but when I don't want it to move this is what's staying!
Alice L.
El Paso, TX
Super long lasting, it has a cucumber smell. You’re skin feels super hydrated after you sprit your face. Your make up literally lasts all night and doesn’t run when you’re dancing the night away and it’s a good amount of product for the price because you only spray yourself a couple times after applying your make up
Maranda R.
Love this stuff it makes my makeup last all day or night no matter what the temperature is! It's great for keeping my makeup in place and not moving! I think more people should try this if they haven't worth the money!
Fallon K.
If I could give this product 10 stars I would! This is my ride or die for sure. I always have a back up of it in my makeup bag. There's nothing bad about it! It keeps my makeup in place all day and doesn't make my face oily! It's long lasting and affordable. I recommend this to anyone who does makeup.
Magaly A.
Santa Maria, CA
This is a great setting spray. It really does make a difference. I noticed that it makes my makeup last a little longer and it also makes my face stay oil free for a longer period. It is definitely worth the money.
Nicole K.
Fitchburg, MA
I really never used setting spray but felt this was the one to give a try. It gives a pretty matte finish but ends up natural looking. I will say that it really keeps the foundation on your face long term. Of course, don't expect magic. If your foundation sucks it's not gonna make it great. Get a good base and it will keep it there.
Amelia C.
I love this brand of setting spray and It works for all skin types and tones, I always invest in the travel size, it super easy to use and my makeup always stays put. Go out and get this product it's amazing!!!!
Greta O.
Baltimore, MD
Great for touchin up, gives a matte look. Helps give my makeup an extra hour of wear! This is light and fresh and hydrating as well as matte so it's great for all skin types. I especially recommend for those full glam days, going out and for summer.
Jenny L.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is good to use before or after your make-up application. Keeps the skin hydrated and makes it last all day with zero creasing or smudging and leaves it witha very natural look and like you have no make up on at all
Sarah S.
Sheridan, OR
This is my go to setting spray. I'm super oily and it works like a dream to keep me matte and help to keep my oils at bay. The mist it sprays is perfect and covers nicely. It gives me a nice matte/natural finish. I would buy it again for sure as it's a great product and a must have in my collection.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.