BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Ternesha D.
Carrollton, TX
By farrrr my most favorite setting apart!!! Keeps my makeup fleeked to the gods
Like all day. Doesn't make my face feel sticky or like a weird film over my face after applying. Went out dancing and after my makeup was still looking great!
Yesenia F.
Rochester MN
Hands down best setting spray I have used. I really don't have anything bad to say. Yes it definitely keeps my make up in place all day. It is not too heavy very light compared to others sprays I have tried.
Sydney B.
I first bought this in a trial size and ended up buying the full bottle bc it worked so well. You just spray it all over your face after applying makeup and it really holds your makeup in place all day with no fall out.
Gia S.
My favorite setting spray ! It's locks in makeup especially if you can it as soon as you spray ! This is great for all kinds of skin ! It also has an amazing sent! I would purchase this setting spray again
Liz D.
My favorite setting spray. I layer this with another one by Laura Geller and my face stays all day. I'll even use it to refresh my face if I make a stop home (I even just bought a travel one for my purse).
Brooke S.
Needham Heights, MA
Great setting spray highly recommend does the job smells cleanly. No spf but I have a primer for that. Lightweight it refreshes the skin and wakes you up. It keeps most of my makeup on all day. I apply before mascara doesn't doesn't smear
Krysta S.
Biglerville, PA
One of my favorite setting sprays! My makeup stays on all day! It doesn't make my skin oily and doesn't make my foundation looked caked or separate, it actually makes my foundation and such look much better.
Jasmine T.
Bought this product for senior prom and my makeup didn't budge all night long. The spray also smells amazing ! It has a matte finish to keep makeup looking fresh and flawless! Would buy this product again!
Taylor P.
Greensboro, NC
This product is amazing. It's keeps your makeup on all day long. It helps make your makeup look more like skin and it's good for all skin types. I would definitely repurchase it. And I recommend to everyone
Cathlyn R.
This setting spray will help your makeup stay looking fresh! I have dry skin and did this not irritate my skin at all. I purchased the 4.0 oz bottle for 30$ at ulta and it has lasted me such a long time.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.