BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Nick R.
Batavia, NY
My go to setting spray. From the amount in the bottle, to the formula, to the smell, and the wearability, it will always be a staple in my collection! It does seem to become very oily after 5-6 hours, but a second application should do the trick☺👌🏼
Livia M.
Caro, MI
This is the best setting spray I have ever bought! Even though it is kind of pricey it is so worth it. Every time I run out I keep going back to buy more. It helps your makeup last pretty much all day! I recommend!
Chrissy E.
Cincinnati , OH
This is my must have for any special occasion. I've used many setting sprays but this has always held out to be the best! Works well with my oily skin too, better than the one they have for oily skin I've found.
Ida Rose B.
This is the most amazing setting spray I've ever found honestly. The con is that dang price. So much! But, they advertise honestly in that this spray truly does last all night. It works so well at keeping your makeup in place without smudges or anything at all!
Dana F.
Pineville, MO
This is the best setting spray I have tried so far. I love to use this in the summer instead of using setting powder. I spray it on after my foundation, and again when I'm finished with everything but my mascara.
Mary O.
Muncie, IN
This works really well and kept my makeup in place all day. I just can't bring myself to pay the price for it. It can be pretty expensive. It does last a long time, though. So you are getting a medium sized bang for your buck.
Amber C.
Concord, NH
I love this setting spray. I use it on clients and myself. It does not leave a film feeling after applying. It really does help your make up look last. I use many brands but always fall back on this one. The de slick spray is for someone who is oily or if your going to be somewhere where you will be sweating up a storm like at the club or concert.
Carima O.
Long Beach , CA
I was always a Mac fix plus user but this setting spay changed the game! My makeup lasts all day and my skin feels refreshed and breathable. I even use it after working all day just to give my skin a healthy glow.
For C.
Niagara Falls, NY
This is by far THE BEST setting spray I have ever used! My skin gets oily after a few hours and this gives me a good 8 hours of not having to retouch any of my makeup. It's a matte finish which i LOVE!! Highly recommend this product!!
Meltem Y.
Coral Springs , FL
Best thing invented in life ! If it wasn't for this thing I wouldn't have my highlighters last me throughout the day ! It makes the make up really last longer than it should ! And doesn't make me break our either !
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.