BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Phoenix L.
Las Cruces, NM
This setting spray is a best seller for a reason, it keeps your makeup lasting forever! I usually set my makeup with a powder but when I go out at night I use this bc I know my makeup won't budge with it! I recommend.
Becky V.
Detroit, MI
I love using this product because it helps stay all day and it's light weight. It's a clear and you just spray your T zone and in an X formation to get all areas. I always buy more once it's finished it's just that good
Sipora B.
Lakewood , NJ
Love this setting spray it really keeps the makeup on for more then 24 hrs I use on all my clients I love that it doesn't burn my eyes when applied and it doesn't have that sticky finish a lot of setting sprays have
Megan M.
Hillsboro, OR
I have extremely oily skin, so naturally I have the hardest time keeping make up on my face. This setting spray is the ONLY one I've used that has held up my make up all day with no problems. It feels light, and it smells like cucumbers. I've been using this spray for at least 4 years now. It's my go-to.
Nevada G.
Athens , AL
The best setting spray on the market, hands down! It really does keep your makeup locked in all day or night. Super easy to spritz on, and the diffuser is amazing. Would highly recommend this; it's worth every penny!
Christina R.
This has been a favorite of mine for years. I use it every day to set my makeup, spraying it 4-5 times before mascara. If you get this, definitely try applying it before mascara because if not, you need to wait for your mascara to dry. But honestly I think of this as a can't-live-without product. I set my makeup in the morning and don't need touchups. I've even used it on nights out and woken up with flawless makeup (bad, I know.) But I've gotten my friends hooked on it as well - try it!
Chelsea W.
La Crosse, WI
This is a great setting spray for using on a daily basis if you have trouble getting your makeup to stay put. It's also great for a night out and to use both under and over your makeup to really help ensure the longevity of your makeup. It also helps take down the powdery look when you over powder
Paola S.
Chicago , IL
I can go swimming, run a marathon, have sex, run errands, go to work during July 4th, bake a cake, clean the inside of an oven, and get my kids ready and help with theirs homework, clean my kids mess and my makeup will still be intact! This is the best setting spray in the market!! I love it and recommend it and rebuy it!
Sandra V.
It is great to control an oily skin, even though it is normal for the skin to get oily over time this controls it for your foundation to look flawless. It can also be used to make any highlight or glitter shadow more intence.
Ashley Jo A.
Robinson, Il
I use this spray on my dry/normal clients when powder makes them feel more chalky/cakey. This is nice to set everything for them to help the foundation stay a little longer I gave it four stars because I'm a instant gratification kind of girl and you have to wait a couple min for your foundation to settle
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.