BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Stacey A.
Ridgeland, MS
Absolutely my favorite. I have tried other brands but I always come back to this one. I live in Mississippi so the chill is always welcome! It helps my makeup hold up during the summer and on humid days. It's worth every penny! I only have to use 2 sprays of this where I'd need 4-5 of the other brands.
Ashley M.
Morgantown, WV
Although it is expensive, it is by far the best setting spray I have found. I have very oily skin and make up seems to just run off me halfway through my work day. This keeps my skin looking matte and fresh all day. I love it. No more eye shadow creases or bloating my foundation off bc of my greasy skin.
Brittany M.
I have very oily skin so getting makeup to stay on my face during the summer is nearly impossible. When I tried this setting spray it was 100 degrees out in Texas heat and my makeup stayed put all day. I would recommend this setting spray to anyone! It is very light but really sets my makeup well.
Mary-Ellen N.
Omaha, NE
I love this setting spray so much! It helps to create a flawless finish and makes your make up last all night. It really helps especially after powder to make your face look less cakey and more natural and dewy! Doesn't have a strong scent and feels fresh!
Lindsey A.
Tewksbury, MA
I could not imagine my daily beauty regimen without this product. My makeup does not necessarily stay on much longer than it would without the product, however I feel as if the product makes my makeup "rub proof" for when i touch my face. It makes me more confident just knowing I have a setting spray on.
Lexi B.
Clarksville
This is my holy grail setting spray it truely does give my makeup a beautiful finish and makes it last all day. I can tendrils be a little heavy handed with powder and this always makes it melt into my skin and gives my makeup a flawless look everytime
Anna B.
Gladstone, MI
This is HANDS DOWN THE GREATEST SETTING SPRAY ON THE PLANET. It kept my makeup flawless through an entire BEYONCÉ CONCERT. You cannot go wrong with this stuff. I will buy this forever. Also smells and feels amazing.
Joi R.
Works well! Your makeup will never leave your face, and it leaves a shiny/dewy finish that makes you look really flawless, especially at night when the lights are down ;) Sometimes, it does make me look a bit oily if I use it during the day (I live in a hot place), but other than that it works super well.
Taylor D.
Duluth, MN
Takes a while to dry but once it dries it keeps your makeup looking fresh all day/night. well worth the price. lasts a long time too even if you get a small bottle I use it every day. stays well in the humidity also.
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
More product for your $$$. I tried purchasing this online with my pro discount but it wasn't allowed. I love that you can stock up on these products for a little bit more. I know their sprays are made by Scandinavia & I love it.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.