BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kelsy J.
Lancaster, PA
This is one of the most popular setting sprays put right now ! It defiantly makes your makeup stay all day and night ! It is a little pricey but it's so worth it because you get a lot of product and it does an amazing job !
Jordan P.
Portland, OR
First off this product has nice packaging and works pretty well. I have a fairly dry skin type and it works alright but not as well as I had hoped. It is very easy to apply and can keep most of my makeup in place all day. It is usually not so good at keeping eyeliner in place but overall a very nice product. I recommend but not as strongly as other products.
baldo s.
Laredo, TX
I got so excited when I first tried Urban Decay's "All Nighter" Makeup Setting Spray.
My friend brought it along when we went on a road trip together back in November and after using it a couple of times before going out on the town, I was sold and immediately purchased a bottle of my own when I got home.
Carmen M.
Compton, CA
Lovee! First bought the travel size just to give it a try and ended up loving it! Makes your makeup settle into your face very nice. I noticed that when I didn't use it my makeup would look a bit caked
Leah A.
N Bethesda, MD
The duo is the best deal out there! You're basically getting a $30 setting spray for $9! This stuff has kept my makeup on through a pouring rain football game, a night out, and sleeping while still looking perfect the next day!
Danielle B.
I got a small size of this because I was going to Mexico and heard all the hype about this, but I do not think it is anything crazy special. Yes it hold in my makeup, but it's nothing that the wet and wild one can't do!
Jessica G.
Awesome setting spray! Really holds ur makeup in for as long as you need!!! It takes away cakeyness as soon as you spray it! It's definitely one of the best on the market! It's a little pricey but it's definitely worth it
Sarah A.
I heard YouTube bloggers raving about this, so I bought it. I usually spray it when I'm done with my liquids and am about to do powers, then Adrain at the end. This keeps me matte longer and makes the look last longer.
Kristin C.
Lancaster, PA
I love this setting spray. Great, long wear results. Only con is it contains mineral oils, which clog pores! Otherwise it's a fair price point, but you can try other products with similar results (Ole Henrickson, Boscia)
Emilie L.
Sarasota, FL
This setting spray actually works! It doesn't leave your skin feeling like you sprayed hair spray all over it! And dried quickly leaving it refreshed! A little goes a long way two sprays and you're done especially if you're experiencing different weather climates, this keeps your make on looking good all day!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.