BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Sydney C.
Goleta , CA
I would probably give this a 3.5 stars if it were an option. it does keep the makeup in place, but not as long as I would like it to. I also wish it it could make my foundation less transferable, but that's not the case. This spray is not gonna make your make up last all nigh, but maybe a good portion of the night.
Vineetha V.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a really good setting spray. It did make me look oily at first, but I realized I was spraying too much. It definitely does make my makeup last for a very long time. I can see the difference when I don't use it. After going out one night I didn't get home til 5 in the morning and my makeup looked flawless.
Jadyn P.
Halifax, Ma
The setting spray works amazing no matter where you are it keeps ur makeup fresh on you for hours i use it after applying makeup everyday and it works anyone with trouble keeping makeup on should go and buy this product i love it.
Angela G.
Mukwonago, WI
Personally to me i dont Think sprays really do that much. I like how it feela as far as freshening up the face and additional. Some moisture. Ive done makeup looks both with and without and havent seen huge diff but still like it
Ashlyn J.
Katy, TX
I cannot live without this setting spray! I literally have nothing bad to say about it except that it is a little pricey but it keeps my makeup in place ALL DAY. And I have oily skin so that is a huge plus for me! All nighter is my favorite setting spray by far anyone who never tried it needs to buy it like now.
Sade W.
Rochester, NY
I purchased the smaller bottle at sephora and I love it. I will definitely repurchase a full size when I run out. My makeup lasts all day with this product. Helpful hint though I would spray this before I put my mascara on because I don't wear waterproof mascara and the setting spray did cause my mascara to run!
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
I love this stuff!!! It makes my make up last all day and night. I typically only use it for going out but I started using it for day wear too. It really makes my make up stay all day long. I can't imagine my make up routine without it. It goes on light, doesn't smell, affordable and it works! You must try this!!!
Henna A.
Homestead , FL
HOLY GRAIL!!! I have been using this for like as long as I can remember even when this had a different packaging. Omg I swear by this setting spray. I use it for every occasion even for my sisters long indian wedding outdoors.
Kady B.
Garden City, KS
Best setting spray ever! Works amazing for oily skin! This is the only setting spray that o found that works great for my oily skin! But as a makeup artist I found that it works great for all my clients different skin types!
Danielle G.
OH. MY. GOSH!!! This setting spray is LEGIT yall!!! I have been using it as a "prep" before my makeup AND as a setting spray and GIRLLLL... Your makeup will NOT BUDGE!! I wore in in New Orleans at an event where it was blazing hot and my makeup did NOT budge!!! I want to buy stock in this guys!! It is SOOO good!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.