BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on ULTA*
Olivia B.
Homewood, AL
Love this product! All my friends try to steal it. Almost makes it hard to get your makeup off because it works so well. Doesn't feel like you have anything extra on either so that's an added bonus. Also it has lasted forever so the price is great
Lissan W.
Everett , WA
This is my go to makeup setting spray! It keeps my makeup looking fresh all day long and doesn't feel heavy on my face. It keeps me matte all day long. I highly recommend this product and usually buy two at a time.
Sara A.
Corp Christi, TX
I purchased this item from Sephora and I love that it came as a two pack. It was much more economically to purchase it that way. Makes your make-up stay all day.
Rose F.
Brawley, CA
The all nighter spray is absolutely amazing! I have tried other setting sprays, but nothing compares to this! My makeup lasts a lot longer, and I find it still looking great after almost eight hours. It also makes my makeup look better and more blended and not so powdery. It is a bit a splurge, but I highly recommend it!
Elizabeth F.
The absolute BEST setting spray. No other brand I've tried can possibly compare. This works great with my dry skin while keeping the oil at bay as well. The packaging is adorable. I have repurchased it again and again, and will continue to do so!
Payton F.
Oklahoma City
This is the best setting spray! It's a little of a splurge but totally worth it! It keeps makeup in place and also helps set everything when you are done. The mister is easy and light so it won't leave splotches!
Wendy A.
Makeup lasts super long time and makes you look refreshed. Doesn't hold oil in but it does help keep in place I would say better from normal to dry skin but definitely works with oily skin just use blotting sheets
Ellen L.
I use this everyday after I do my makeup, but before mascara. My skin is at best combination & oily during certain times of the year and this helps keep my foundation put as well as settles that powder look down.
Abby P.
This is nice and has good packaging. I like how it sits on the skin and how easy it is to apply. It has a natural finish with a little bit of a pretty glow. It keeps my makeup in place all day as far as I can see
Sophia R.
HOLY GRAIL of setting sprays. I'm always curious & try new things... but I always come back to this! Nothing else compares. I love in Texas where it's HOT & HUMID and this is the only thing that gives my make up a fighting chance in the nasty heat.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.