BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Bishnu K.
Irving, TX
This spray is best all year round if you have oily skin. It locks your makeup all day. Great part, if you get the duo pack you save a lot of money. I highly recommend it ❤️
Still my favorite and one bottle last for a very long time.
Ashley M.
FAYETTEVILLE, GA
This is BY FAR the best setting spray that I have ever used ! It makes my makeup last at least 10-12 hours, sometimes even longer ! And it just feels so refreshing on my skin. Also, it gives my makeup a nice glow after applying! I love it! Will not replace !
Ashley C.
Akron, OH
Absolute favorite Setting spray, use this daily. It helps my makeup last and sets everything in place. The bottle lasts a long time so it's worth the expense. I've repurchased countless times and will continue to buy it.
Celeste S.
Sparta, TN
Holy Grail makeup setting spray for me! Really , really does make your makeup last all day. I have dry, sensitive skin and I can still use this with no problems. I don't notice a difference in the finish of my face. I do wish it was hydrating, but it is good for general use. I just wish it was a little cheaper.
Denece O.
Henderson , NV
Fav setting spray!! Definitely does exactly what it says. Once I ran out I was definitely missing it. Keeps your makeup on all day and I live where it goes above 100 degrees so it's important. Would definitely buy again
Audrey P.
Streamwood, IL
This is my favorite setting spray ever. I don't trust any other setting spray. My makeup will be in place all night alone. Spray 8 to 10 inches away from the face and I promise you nothing will get in the way of your makeup. I wouldn't trust my makeup to get through my long day of work with out this product.
Stephany W.
I love this setting spray , one of the best on the market !!great for all skin types! It gives your face a very natural look! I normal use this and mac fix plus together and it makes you makeup look fantastic!!! I would totally buy this again!!!
Paola M.
San Diego, CA
This little bottle is a miracle worker. My make truly doesn't budge. And i have super oily skin. Its a bit pricey but its totally worth it. Its doesnt feel sticky at all and its light weight i would totally recommend it.
Mariam H.
Lewisville, TX
The All Nighter setting spray from Urban Decay does a good job at setting your make with a matte finish. BUT IT SMELLS HORRIBLE(like falafels)!!! The spritzer may spray an excess amount so make sure to spray it a bit far from your face and hold your breath so you don't have to suffocate by the smell.Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
kate t.
Humble, TX
This is the top recommended setting spray for a reason! I am combination/oily and thought I would need the De-Slick version, but the sales associate recommended the All Nighter and I have been pleased with it so far. I have always heard good things about this setting spray and am so happy I finally got it.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.