BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Gabby F.
Perris, CA
This setting spray is great, it holds your makeup for a long time. It is more of a natural finish, the sprayer makes it easy to apply. It does not have any spf so it doesn't provide coverage from the sun. I wouldn't repurchase again because I like a matte finish and the makeup forever one provides that for me.
Mandie W.
Glen Allen, VA
This stuff is make-up GLUE!! Anytime I set my makeup with this after putting on a full face of products my makeup lasts all day without me needing to touch up. Good for oily or dry skin too! I absolutely love this stuff and have gone through so many bottles!
Marci W.
This is my favorite makeup setting spray for photoshoots- it delivers the right amount of mist and makeup stays put throughout the session, even on the hottest days. It works for any skin type but seems to work best at keeping shiny skin at bay. I would definitely recommend adding this to your makeup routine!
Maria S.
Frankfort, IN
I have normal skin and I use this when I go to work. I work in the nursing field so I'm always running around, my makeup is intact by the end of the day. I would recommend this to every girl! It truly is worth the price!
Zoe Q.
This stuff works! If you want your makeup to be sweatproof and long-wearing grab this stuff! This is by far the best setting spray I have ever used. I have dry skin and it doesn't upset my skin. It won't add shine or any unwanted oil to your face. You can use this for matte or dewy looks. Highly recommend!
Garrett C.
los angeles
This is definitely my favorite setting spray I have ever used, it keeps my makeup locked in place all day long and makes it so it doesn't shift and move around, it smells great and feels great on the face and dries quickly and easily as well Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Kylie E.
Burlington
I bought this product at Sephora in the sample size just to get a feel for it. I have combination skin and I found that this made my face feel a bit more oily than usual but certainly held my makeup in place. I would recommend using this product after applying a translucent powder for even better results!
Denece O.
Henderson , NV
Fav setting spray!! Definitely does exactly what it says. Once I ran out I was definitely missing it. Keeps your makeup on all day and I live where it goes above 100 degrees so it's important. Would definitely buy again
nicolette c.
Hampshire, IL
This setting spray works wonders for my makeup. I have oily skin and I never get oily when I apply this over my makeup. I prefer this over my Mac fix plus, it takes my foundation to a whole new level and even helps my makeup to last longer. HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT.
Tori S.
Allen, TX
This spray kept my makeup flawless when I went to Florida and was running around in some crazy humidity. I can't recommend this enough! It keeps both my full face of make up and my lightweight daily option exactly the same from hour 1 to hour 10 (maybe longer, but I usually wash up by then). I always have some on hand.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.