BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

kela c.
Irvine, CA
Urban decay is one of my favorite line of products, especially their eyeshadows! When I first noticed their setting spray, I thought it was a little expensive and not need in my makeup routine. Once I tried it, I would leave the house without it! Perfect for making my makeup last during a 10 hour workday.
Lexi B.
Clarksville
This is my holy grail setting spray it truely does give my makeup a beautiful finish and makes it last all day. I can tendrils be a little heavy handed with powder and this always makes it melt into my skin and gives my makeup a flawless look everytime
Sandra V.
It is great to control an oily skin, even though it is normal for the skin to get oily over time this controls it for your foundation to look flawless. It can also be used to make any highlight or glitter shadow more intence.
Hannah R.
Garden City, KS
I love this setting spray so much! I use it any time I apply my makeup. The only downfall to it, is that it is super expensive and comes in a super small bottle. It does work so well though, so I do recommend this if you're willing to put in a little extra money!
Emily W.
Elmhurst, NY
Picked up a sample size at Sephora to try out, then proceeded to buy the full size one. Really locks in your makeup and take away the cakey-ness if I have too much powder. The spray on it really allow for  fine mist and settle evenly, really held up through a full day of dancing. Definitely worth a splurge.
Brittany M.
I have very oily skin so getting makeup to stay on my face during the summer is nearly impossible. When I tried this setting spray it was 100 degrees out in Texas heat and my makeup stayed put all day. I would recommend this setting spray to anyone! It is very light but really sets my makeup well.
leidy s.
Round Rock, TX
This setting sprays is so awesome i use it all day and it lasts me for a 14 hr work period i really enjoy how it keeps my goundation lokking very nice and it controls my oils so much don't have to worry about getthing super oily and i only use it after my make up i never retouch
Misty J.
I find that this is the perfect size to have easy to throw in a bag so that you have it on the go. The pump is great it doesn't spray you in the face. It's more of a mist it dries fast and leaves you with a flawless makeup look.
Stacey A.
Ridgeland, MS
Absolutely my favorite. I have tried other brands but I always come back to this one. I live in Mississippi so the chill is always welcome! It helps my makeup hold up during the summer and on humid days. It's worth every penny! I only have to use 2 sprays of this where I'd need 4-5 of the other brands.
Kayla P.
I love this. A makeup artist used this on me for my cousin's wedding and my makeup didn't move one little bit. It was perfect all night long. It had a natural finish and it is pricey, so I'm waiting for a huge sale to buy It. EDIT: I bought a travel size of it and its now my favorite thing ever.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.