BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kayla H.
Austin, TX
I will continue to buy this over and over again. This product never lets me down and does what it's supposed to do. It is worth EVERY penny. I use this daily and when I want to have a pool day. My makeup lasts through both!
Sarah H.
Silver Spring, MD
My (and pretty much everyone's) holy grail setting spray. A friend is a makeup artist and uses this on all of his clients as well. It definitely holds my makeup in place for a long time and held it through a summer wedding.
Jenny K.
Absolutely love this setting spray ! It leaves your make up on all night and day ! It makes your face feel so fresh and not sticky like other setting sprays . This is not affordable at all , but is totally worth the money !
Nicole S.
I use these on my clients when doing makeup. They set the skin nicely before makeup and after. They are pricey for what they are. But they do the job well. I would recommend these setting sprays above others on the market!
Tracy T.
Council Blfs, IA
Love this product! I use it if I'm having a long night out. I have keloids on my shoulders that I'll cover up sometimes and with this product it helps hold and set the makeup on all night. I highly recommend this to others!
Srijita P.
Irvine, CA
By far the best setting spray I've used. This works really well in areas with high humidity and keeps my face makeup looking fresh all day. Also prevents my makeup from rubbing onto everything my face comes in contact with.
Nikki R.
Rochester, NY
Works great for my oily skin! Keeps my makeup on all day long despite the humidity and heat. Super easy to apply and one bottle lasts forever. Love it for keeping all my makeup on my face for a night out just for daily wear
Alise C.
Greatest setting spray ever. Keeps my makeup on fleek for the entire day and evening. I love this stuff. Doesn't have a weird smell like some setting sprays, and it doesn't leave specks on my eyeshadow like cheaper brands.
Brook J.
Dudley, NC
This spray is amazing! I use it daily, I always have to have a back up I cannot run out of this stuff! I do hair and in a salon all day, busy and blow dryers running all day it makes my makeup stay all day! No setting spray has beat this yet that I've tried and I highly doubt anything will. I recommend this forever!
Christiana E.
Columbiaville, MI
Love this product so much. I struggle with keeping my makeup on (always busy and sweating with my job). I have oily skin on top of it all, this is one of the few makeup setting sprays that will keep everything in place all day. Plus the sprayer sprays a perfectly fine mist (no wet spots are drenched makeup!).
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.