BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Becky V.
I love using this product because it helps stay all day and it's light weight. It's a clear and you just spray your T zone and in an X formation to get all areas. I always buy more once it's finished it's just that good
Missi M.
Heflin, AL
Hands down best right here it is not called all nighter for no reason it's a natural look I can guarantee your make up will not move all night very refreshing after you spent three hours on your make up did you spray your face and I highly recommend this
Caitlyn S.
Clarksville, TN
Best setting spray I have ever used. I was skeptic so I went to ulta and bought their trail size ! Why but a full sized product and hate it. So I used this for 2 weeks and I was truly amazed. It kept my makeup in palace and made me a believer
Kristen S.
Elmhurst, NY
Took it with me to warm vacation spots and it lasted through dinners and a wedding! I call it hairspray for my face, but without the stiffness or dandruff! I use it for events and holidays so my makeup will stay fresh
Eder B.
Prospect Heights, IL
I love the setting spray by Urban Decay. I would say it's the best selling spray I have ever try and I've tried a lot. It just keeps your makeup on for a really long time. I have nothing bad to say. I really love this product. I have not try other spray for the last 2 years. That should say something?
Lauren E.
I don't really know if this stuff actually works because I never wear makeup for a super long time but it does make my face feel refreshed and less caked on when I wear a lot of makeup for a special event or something
Georgina K.
Bolton, CT
It does set makeup very well but it does leave a bit of a sheen. After I spray this on I let it set and then I go over it with a mattifying powder to take away the shiny finish. Once I do this my makeup lasts all day.
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
More product for your $$$. I tried purchasing this online with my pro discount but it wasn't allowed. I love that you can stock up on these products for a little bit more. I know their sprays are made by Scandinavia & I love it.
Kimberly F.
Las Vegas, NV
I don't know why they have the packaging looking like that in the picture. That's not how it looks when I buy it. But anywho I love this setting spray but I'm not sure if it keeps my makeup on all night. I more so love the cooking feeling of the sprays and how it add some moisture to an overly powdered or chalky face.
Claire C.
Chatham, VA
This is such a nice size for travel and I love the product so much! My makeup stays in place ALL day whenever I use this product. The smell is nice too. Sometimes it looks a little dewy on the skin but that is easy to fix. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.