BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Gabby F.
Perris, CA
This setting spray is great, it holds your makeup for a long time. It is more of a natural finish, the sprayer makes it easy to apply. It does not have any spf so it doesn't provide coverage from the sun. I wouldn't repurchase again because I like a matte finish and the makeup forever one provides that for me.
Dali H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Get the two pack for $39, such a great deal! I love this to make me not look super powdery. I bake my face with powder and then use lots of other powder products so I can look pretty dry by the end and this fixes it all!
Lindsay C.
Allston, MA
This product really sets your makeup in order to have a long lasting finish! I use it on my face before I work for 8 hours in NYC and I honestly do not need to touch up once. I also use a primer beforehand and a setting powder, but I have noticed a dramatic difference after I began using this product normally.
Brittany B.
Boyne City, MI
This setting spray works wonders. It keeps everything in place with a natural finish and makes my makeup set perfectly. This is great for my dry skin and makes everything last all day. I will continue to repurchase it.
Bri B.
I have really oily skin so this doesn't work as well as it may on regular skin... but it works well even in my oily skin. My makeup doesn't stay all day but it stays much longer than it has with other products I've tried.
Brooke S.
Stamford, CT
10 out of 10. This setting spray constantly saves me. I use it almost everyday and I love the travel size since I'm always flying and on the go. It also is very affordable and lasts a long time. I've had mine for over 3 months and have still not used it all.
Amelia L.
Charlotte, NC
My absolute favorite for years. It keeps my foundation on rough the workday, and all night no matter what I do. It even keeps my makeup on at the beach! I don't spray it on my eyes, but I imagine it keeps eye makeup on too.
Perla C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Love love love this setting spray, I like that it sprays in a mist. The setting spray is super long lasting, I love it. It makes your makeup settle well on you skin without looking cakey. I really love this setting spray.
Dayre R.
This stuff is my holy grail ride or die can't live without setting spray! It makes my makeup "melt" together perfectly to create that flawless smooth finish, it makes my makeup last all day and night throughout all different climates and conditions, it's lightweight and doesn't break me out or irritate my skin at all...legit perfection!.
tiama l.
Las Vegas, NV
I just got the setting spray very excited but honestly it does not really work for me my skin is still very oily at the end of the day don't know what I'm doing trying to experiment with it but overall it's OK setting spray I would not recommend it to someone unless you have dry to normal skin I should have gotten the urban decay setting spray for oil control
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.