BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Elizabeth F.
The absolute BEST setting spray. No other brand I've tried can possibly compare. This works great with my dry skin while keeping the oil at bay as well. The packaging is adorable. I have repurchased it again and again, and will continue to do so!
Skylar C.
I love this product! I usually spray it on before i apply my makeup and then again after I've done my makeup, to set it all in place. My face feels so refreshed after using this! It is a bit pricey but worth it!
Sarahi N.
Kermit, TX
I just started using this setting spray and i can tell it is way better than any other i have used before. It keeps my face from getting oily and my make up stays in place all day.
Erica P.
This is great stuff, I'm a server and I'm constantly getting sweaty at work and this always keeps my make up in place all day and night. Love this stuff and the smell is great too. I wish it would last a bit longer but other than that great product.
Amanda H.
I can't rave more about this product than I already do, I simply love it. I haven't used a spray that works so well, and I am hooked. It keeps your make up intact for hours without lots of make up coming off!
Alyssa H.
Superior , WI
I went to a wedding not long ago and I geared up quite a bit during the time being and even after dancing as well (I was sweating) my makeup did not budge at all. I was so impressed!
Aisling P.
Whittier, CA
This is a really good setting spray perfect if you need your makeup to last all day. Good for normal skin, all skin. Good to intensify your eyeshadow pigmentation
Jera M.
I "borrowed" (And by borrowed I mean stole lol) my roommates bottle for a short time and I LOVED it! Seriously does exactly as it says! I have extremely oily skin and it still held my make up perfectly everytime!!
Ashley W.
Amherst, VA
Awesome product! I have never used an finishing spray before but I purchased this product, never leave the house without putting it on. Feels amazing and my make up still looks good hours after applying. Price wise is ok but its worth the money.
Amber G.
Sylva, NC
This makes my make up look amazing every time I use it. I like the way it smells and the mist if very fine which I like. If your face is looking powdery at all this will make your face look more dewy and flawless.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.