BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Jessica B.
Southaven, MS
i have recently bought the travel size of this and i forgot to shake it up but it still did its job and i love it it keeps my makeup exactly where it needs to be.
Jes K.
Oak Forest, IL
Everyone should know this is the best setting spray yet. Literally locks your makeup in place so much it's hard getting off at night. And it acts as a primer as well . I constantly buy this stuff. Please if you haven't tried it get it!!
Jaden H.
Mancos, CO
I love this setting spray! The big bottle is about 30 dollars and it works amazingly! All my friends use it too because I've referred them to it! My makeup stay on all day or all night whenever I use this spray!
Skyler B.
Lafayette, LA
This really is the BEST setting spray I've ever used!
Most setting sprays (if you have oily skin) just make you look like your face is melting, but Not this stuff! Love love loveeeeee!
Jasmine M.
Fort Worth
Best setting spray Worth the money, keep my make up in place all day and all night very easy to apply I have no trouble at all it's a very good matte finish to my skin I would recommend it to others, good for everyone
Nicole S.
Omaha, NE
I haven't used this product a lot of times yet. I used it a few times in the summer when it was really hot. I think it helped keep things in place, but on days I used it it was so hot and super super humid - so I think some of my makeup didn't stay on. But most of the makeup stayed on well.
Yovonda H.
I didn't find it worked well for me. My skin would become oily and my makeup would still run. It was lightweight and easy to apply. I wouldn't recommend for oily or combination skin.
Leslie P.
Favorite setting spray ever, and I've tried a lot. Holds my makeup all day, even when its hot outside. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a new setting spray.
Kareem R.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
This setting spray is THE TRUTH. I only use it if I know i will be going out for a long period of time where I would need my makeup to hold. My makeup literally stays in place, with little blotting through my wears
Donya W.
Gaithersburg, MD
I honestly swear by this setting spray. I was out in the heat for hours and although it felt like my face was melting, my makeup stayed in tact. Worth the price.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.