BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Lizzy J.
Favorite setting spray. I used this product to set my makeup for engagement pictures and for my wedding. Even in the heat, my makeup stayed in place, I didn’t need powder, and my face never became oily.
kennia l.
I use Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray every single time i apply any kind of makeup on my face. It leaves my skin SET for hours melting together all the creams and powders on your face 10/10 recommend !
Jessica H.
I have plenty of different setting sprays that I use, but overall I think this product is actually amazing and works for everyone. I use it and it makes it so that my makeup does not BUDGE. I go out for a whole night and come home and my makeup is the same as when i left it. I know that with this product it is my go to and that my makeup will stay perfect through it all. Highly recommend this.
Angela T.
Brooklyn Park
To say that I love this product, is an understatement! Honestly my makeup would get everywhere, but now it stays put all day :) it has a natural ending to make your makeup stay, I’ll definitely be repurchasing it. The money is worth it!
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
BEST SETTING SPRAY EVER! This stuff is the secret weapons of secret weapons! It’s really does make your makeup last so much longer and it’s that little extra oomph you need for after your setting powder!
Sophie H.
Martinez, CA
This is my go to setting spray! It smells good, it helps your makeup last way longer and it gives your skin a nice glow that makes your makeup not look as much as makeup if that makes sense ! I love it.
Katherine A.
Newton, AL
I love this setting spray! It evenly distributes with a fine mist. Doesn't have an overwhelming scent to it. Works really well. I love how it sets dow, locks my makeup in place, and last the entire day!
karen  r.
Aurora , CO
AMAZING SETTING SPRAY. I love this so much it literally makes my makeup stay all night literally!!! It controls my oil and is amazing for keeping matte. I would highly highly recommend. It’s so worth it
Ani B.
Los Angeles
Does exactly what it says. Keeps makeup on all night and in place. I have oily to combo skin so I tend to use it for a long night out or special occasions. But you definitely must try if you haven't yet
Jeanette B.
Columbia, MD
I really liked this setting spray because it helped keep my makeup lasting all day! I received the spray complementary of urbane decay but even still I’ve bought from Sephora and I will continue to buy!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.