BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Seyun Y.
Selden, NY
Perhaps I'm just THAT oily, but this setting spray wasn't able to keep my oil under control noticeably. I basically only use it now to moisten my face a bit when I've caked my face with too much setting powder. Especially for the price, it wasn't worth it for me.
Lena K.
Staten Island, NY
Want your makeup to last?? Then you need this. Spray as a final step over your face and voila! Makeup stays for hourssss. Doesn't melt, smear or run. It is not waterproof, but will protect against sweat. Doesn't dry out my skin. There are always two packs available during Sephora holiday sales. Amazing deal.
Shayla F.
When I use this setting spray I can truly notice the difference. It stands by its "Long lasting" name. throughout the work day you can sweat a lot and this keeps my makeup in place. It has a scent but nothing overbearing or nasty smelling.
Cassidy F.
Pearl River, NY
Makes your make-up stay in place all night long! I totally recommend for those nights out where you know you'll be dancing and you don't want your make up to smudge. Super easy to apply and feels like nothing on your skin.
Catherine N.
I love this setting spray it has never failed me. I set my face after I'm done and then spray again after it drys to really lock it in and it never feels heavy in my skin. I have combination skin and it's a great fit for me.
Nkenna N.
Woodstock, GA
I'm allergic to this spray. I tried it out twice and each time my face broke out in hives and got so swollen, to the point that my face felt like it was on fire! I really wish it would have worked out since I've heard such great reviews about it!
Heajin J.
Flushing, NY
The packaging is a bit different than the photo, but this is an amazing setting spray. Really makes my makeup last longer and look better for longer. I have oily skin I didn't necessarily see it making it oilier, but it didn't help with my oiliness either. Recommend.
Nicole S.
I use these on my clients when doing makeup. They set the skin nicely before makeup and after. They are pricey for what they are. But they do the job well. I would recommend these setting sprays above others on the market!
Angelique B.
Cerritos, CA
Literally all nighter!! the hype is real i actually see a difference when i use this after applying makeup and i rally feel like it makes my makeup stick ive repurchased twice already and will continue too because its so perfect and a must have if you wear makeup
Sarah H.
Silver Spring, MD
My (and pretty much everyone's) holy grail setting spray. A friend is a makeup artist and uses this on all of his clients as well. It definitely holds my makeup in place for a long time and held it through a summer wedding.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.