BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Aleshia P.
Grafton, WI
The product is perfect, it doesn't go on heavy and it really does keep my makeup in place!!!! The bottle has lasted me a very long time as well. Especially dancing and getting out there, my makeup still look great!!
brianne r.
Kingston, PA
This keeps most of my makeup from separating . I still have an area on my nose and forehead that it separates no matter how I apply this. I really want to try the other two to see if they are better for me. May repurchase this or the other two types.
Amanda P.
Gwinn, MI
I use this spray every morning after completing my makeup. It sets my makeup keeping it in place all day. I don't have to worry about retouching my makeup or looking in the mirror because I know nothing has moved.
Karina L.
Pomona, CA
I never thought a setting spray would actually make a difference but to my surprise this setting spray does make my makeup stay put longer than if I didn't use it.
Meghan M.
Greenville, NC
This urban decay setting spray is amazing! If you've ever had problems with your makeup from staying on, especially powders....then this is the product for you! It holds make up on all day with just a couple of sprays
Rocio V.
Perris
I had heard from many great youtubers that this was a great setting spray. So I went ahead and tried it and yes love this! I keeps me from getting oily and keeps makeup looking great!
Robyn A.
Pittsburg, KS
This is a go to for me! I can not leave the house without spraying it, I have dry skin! It keeps my makeup in place all night and so easy to use! Highly recommend and I will be buying this again once my bottle is out!
Bushra R.
AUSTIN, TX
This is a great spray. It's long lasting and great for combination skin. It lasted a long time for me and it's easy to apply. It keeps my make up in place all day. I highly recommend.
Amber B.
Stillwater, OK
This is my favorite setting spray by far! It keeps my makeup on all day long. I honestly cannot think of any cons to this product. I use it everyday and have purchased it more than once. I have yet to find a setting spray that works as well as urban decay!
Josephine T.
Favorite of all times. Use this and the elf one mix. Makeup is on all day! I use it to work or for a night out. Makeup stays in place and looks fresh. I sometimes spray for a touch up.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.