BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Skyler B.
Lafayette, LA
This really is the BEST setting spray I've ever used!
Most setting sprays (if you have oily skin) just make you look like your face is melting, but Not this stuff! Love love loveeeeee!
Traci S.
Limestone, TN
In my personal opinion this is rhe best setting spray in the market...It melts all rhe powders u have used on toir face together and makes everything look flawless!!!
Before I started using MAC's Fix+ spray, I used this all-night spray after every makeup application. It has lasted me through long all-day flights. And what's great is it even comes in a travel-size for bringing on the airplane. Just spritz it on if you feel like your makeup is losing it and it refreshes your look.
Tamara S.
Playa Vista, CA
All time favorite. It's always a bestseller for a reason. Keeps my make up in place all day and all night! Doesn't leave residue on my face nor does it feels oily
Meghan M.
Greenville, NC
This urban decay setting spray is amazing! If you've ever had problems with your makeup from staying on, especially powders....then this is the product for you! It holds make up on all day with just a couple of sprays
Karina L.
Pomona, CA
I never thought a setting spray would actually make a difference but to my surprise this setting spray does make my makeup stay put longer than if I didn't use it.
Robyn A.
Pittsburg, KS
This is a go to for me! I can not leave the house without spraying it, I have dry skin! It keeps my makeup in place all night and so easy to use! Highly recommend and I will be buying this again once my bottle is out!
emina f.
Grand Rapids, MI
Totally worth the money!! It's $39 for TWO setting sprays!! I spray 4-5 times and it really just keeps everything in place. Works for all skin types! I prefer it over a setting powder. I recommend it to EVERYONE!!!
Melissa M.
Yakima, WA
My favorite setting spray of all time. If it's hot outside, this is your friend. If you need to have your makeup stay in place all day this is your friend for that too. Great nozzle...no droplets, just nice fine mist
Suzane S.
Park Hills, MO
I have used a few make up setting sprays and this one is by far my favorite!! It helps my make up stay all day! I don't use it everyday but on those days I really want my makeup to stay this is my finishing touch!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.