BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Stephanie M.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this spray! Haven't used it in the new packaging yet since I keep losing my spray whenever I travel. But definitely must have to keep makeup in place! Just be careful not to overspray or spray too close to face!
Georgette M.
I bought in Mississippi when visiting for the summer and needed a setting spray when I was going out clubbing and didn't want my makeup to sweat of being it was hot! It's oil free and the one I have is a white and purple 30mil can.
Heidi S.
Dennison, OH
Love this to use while I'm doing my makeup for a quick refresh and when I'm finished. It makes my skin look natural while keeping the makeup locked in. I've noticed my makeup wears longer when I use this setting spray
America M.
Reno, NV
This is one of my favorite setting sprays. It helps your makeup in place for the whole night. It is itch-proof, sweat-proof, and wear-proof. I love it. When I go home after a night of wearing this, my makeup looks almost as good as when I put it on!
Cassidy W.
Newcastle, OK
I purchased the large spray bottle which also came witha travel sized and I fell in love. This setting spray is to die for! I've worn it to prom and out with friends or to a day at work and I really see a difference!
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
I really like this setting spray it makes me makeup stays for a long. Of time and I really like that because like that I I don't have to reapply my makeup as much
Taren S.
Great setting spray that truly helps keep my makeup set throughout the day. I prefer this spray nozzle because it gives a fine mist that covers my face equally instead of huge droplets of liquid.
Jaden H.
Mancos, CO
I love this setting spray! The big bottle is about 30 dollars and it works amazingly! All my friends use it too because I've referred them to it! My makeup stay on all day or all night whenever I use this spray!
chelsea W.
Blue springs , MO
This seems like a great spray normally but it totally let me down on my wedding day! My make up complete melted off during pictures, however it lasts when I'm not doing anything important so that's why it has 3 stars.
Sandy M.
Humble, TX
Best setting spray on the market. Keeps makeup looking fresh all day. Highly recommend this product, great for dry or oily skin. Also comes in a small travel size to put in your purse.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.